IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

1 minute ago, pongo said:

Can I go on holiday to the EU next year?

Your holiday is cancelled!

You are obsessed & fixated on people wanting to holiday - it’s very strange.

The majority on here calling for an ease on restrictions have family overseas or business interests off Island.

You sound a very bitter individual.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Nom de plume said:

The majority on here calling for an ease on restrictions have family overseas or business interests off Island.

I accept your apology and fully understand that you struggle to keep up sometimes.

15 minutes ago, Nom de plume said:

@Banker's  link, to which I was responding, is specifically partly about holidays. It's what the linked article is about.

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-self-isolation-period-for-coronavirus-contacts-and-holiday-quarantine-cut-to-10-days-12157956

Do you still want us to write to our MHK's to demand that the IOM introduces the same policies which have got Jersey into so many difficulties and which are caused them to have to close down so many local businesses? 

16 minutes ago, pongo said:

@Banker's  link, to which I was responding, is specifically partly about holidays. It's what the linked article is about.

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-self-isolation-period-for-coronavirus-contacts-and-holiday-quarantine-cut-to-10-days-12157956

Do you still want us to write to our MHK's to demand that the IOM introduces the same policies which have got Jersey into so many difficulties and which are caused them to have to close down so many local businesses? 

What the hell are you on, we are talking about families visiting and looks like Howie will introduce in New Year so back off Karen!!