IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

1 minute ago, TheTeapot said:

I'll do it. Shut them properly for the next couple of weeks, if you were coming back for christmas you should have been here by now. 

I love how you call people Karens all the time Banker, despite all of your own posts being about as 'karen' as they can get.

Spoken like someone who has their families here so let’s ban everyone else’s!

Well my daughter is visiting family in UK and is returning 26th doing 14 days quarantine in a rental flat with a friend and will return to university on 25th so why should she be banned to keep you happy.

tell Ashie to pull his finger out and vaccinate vulnerable instead of reading crap 

Just now, TheTeapot said:

Because its a pandemic and travelling right now is fucking stupid?

France has just told the UK to fuck off, Dover port and the tunnel are shut. Suddenly our little border restrictions seem less harsh.

Traveling home to your residence is not fucking stupid it’s essential to a lot of people!! Where else do you want any residents to stay?

6 minutes ago, Banker said:

Traveling home to your residence is not fucking stupid it’s essential to a lot of people!! Where else do you want any residents to stay?

19 minutes ago, Banker said:

Well my daughter is visiting family in UK and is returning 26th doing 14 days quarantine in a rental flat with a friend and will return to university on 25th so why should she be banned to keep you happy.

Refuse to make changes to your travel plans in a pandemic insisting its your 'rights', kick off about the restrictions constantly, rant at everyone else. You're an idiot. A selfish one at that.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Refuse to make changes to your travel plans in a pandemic insisting its your 'rights', kick off about the restrictions constantly, rant at everyone else. You're an idiot. A selfish one at that.

There’s only one selfish person you and your I’m all right jack attitude and fuck everyone else. My family are providing some essential care which is something that your type don’t understand but if they can return earlier they will if that’s ok with you!

• Haha 1

Also assume Teapot and his ilk want medical travel banned as well so those needing essential treatment should be told fuck off and die because some scared idiots don’t want you traveling.

Oh and by the way if the power station or Ben needs essential work to bring food in let’s ban those essential workers from coming as well!!

3 minutes ago, pongo said:

@Banker- you're making some weird assumptions.

Can't you see a difference between what is essential and what actually isn't?

Well you define what is for you, I'm saying someone providing care to family, returning from medical treatment or university  is essential and it seems you and teapot are not

Just now, Banker said:

Well you define what is for you, I'm saying someone providing care to family, returning from medical treatment or university  is essential and it seems you and teapot are not

People travelling to receive medical treatment is obviously essential. And keeping essential services running.

Backwards and forwards to university probably not.

Just now, pongo said:

People travelling to receive medical treatment is obviously essential. And keeping essential services running.

Backwards and forwards to university probably not.

Assume you also don't want the c20/25 teachers visiting family in U.K. As mentioned by dr Alex back either and expect you and teapot to pick up these classes?

50 minutes ago, Banker said:

Also assume Teapot and his ilk want medical travel banned as well so those needing essential treatment should be told fuck off and die because some scared idiots don’t want you traveling.

Oh and by the way if the power station or Ben needs essential work to bring food in let’s ban those essential workers from coming as well!!

As you well know Stage 5 borders still allowed for medical travel and essential workers. 

18 minutes ago, Banker said:

Well you define what is for you, I'm saying someone providing care to family, returning from medical treatment or university is essential and it seems you and teapot are not

But they can apply to return, like everyone else, and do their 14 days, like everyone else. For the greater good, an'all that. It's a social emergency. Don't you know there's a war on? 

Have you any thoughts on this new, more virulent strain, it's transmission rate?

We don't know if the current vaccine will deal with it, if it doesn't it would be a disastrous scenario to see the health service vaccinating against one strain while treating victims of another, whilst searching for, or modifying the current versions.

As has been stated, real essential workers and medical treatment for the needy is still in service. Real needs must...

Edited by quilp
  • Like 1