IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

5 minutes ago, Major Rushen said:

I see that the IOM COVID Stats are still sitting at 24 Dec. This does  not give confidence that this key indicator for IOM status is being managed. I am sure that ministers are updated but don’t seem to care if the rest of the population is not. 
This lack of attention to detail is poor.

Howie announced the figures to Tynwald a couple of hours ago.

26 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

On jetskis too.

Horrendous figures coming out of UK for last 24hrs.

On jet ski theme, the Romeo or dickhead has been refused permission to return for work 

https://www.three.fm/news/isle-of-man-news/jetski-lover-refused-permission-to-return/

all he needs to do is take a tenancy out unless he got an exclusion order

Edited by Banker

6 minutes ago, Banker said:

On jet ski theme, the Romeo or dickhead has been refused permission to return for work 

https://www.three.fm/news/isle-of-man-news/jetski-lover-refused-permission-to-return/

all he needs to do is take a tenancy out unless he got an exclusion order

Since the changes on 23/12 I don’t think that’s a possibility. There’s no exclusion order.

Not for the jet ski guy....but Having a criminal record can exclude you from lots of employment, working with children & vulnerable people nursing, teaching, getting an airside or port side ID. Some building companies insurers will not accept those with a criminal record - which has had a prison sentence. A visit to the US , Canada, etc will be vey difficult and perhaps a European visa. 

2 minutes ago, John Wright said:

36E5DF41-718F-4349-83D6-CFA32512E1DE.png

Thanks , read that it says no new contractual exemptions but nothing about changing rules for new residents so assume anyone can still buy or rent a property and move here . Although in respect of jet ski git he wouldn’t be able to work 

13 minutes ago, Banker said:

Thanks , read that it says no new contractual exemptions but nothing about changing rules for new residents so assume anyone can still buy or rent a property and move here . Although in respect of jet ski git he wouldn’t be able to work 

Those are both contractual exemptions, a contract of tenancy or a contract to buy a house.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

Rough. It wasn't 999 but the Doc did have to call. Hellish lung infection.  Nothing to do with the mince pies after all. Got lots of drugs in me.  Sadly not the fun ones. One day at a time for now. NYE my arse.

Not bad Roquefort then....? 🙃

2 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

I fucking knew you were going to say that.  It's in the fridge, untouched, along with the rest of my Christmas food. I daren't even open the door.  I'm currently being fed by neighbours. No Roquefort in sight. :D

Sorry 😔

• Haha 1