IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

Just now, alpha-acid said:

Off topic I know , but I thought you were a Bushy's Man

Oh no, not at all. Good times in the original Bushy’s 30 years ago, but no, I am, for my sins a supporter of H&B. They employed me for 5 years in a job I loved ( TDL) working for my best boss ever (Jason). Can’t fault them even though we parted company on a less than satisfactory basis. That was an HR issue nothing to do with my manager  ( he had actually left by then). Not sure what you are brewing now, but as a lager drinker and Vodka lover, I doubt I will taste your efforts. But knowing how exacting your standards are, you will have produced a go ale.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Barlow said:

Hey, tell you what, we'll see in a few weeks. I'm happy to eat humble pie should all be rosie in the garden. Are you if it all goes tits up?

I would back that this imported case is the new strain, and also back that further cases will come to light from this importation. Bet365 could set up few spread bets on number of official cases. 

2 minutes ago, BenFairfax said:

I would back that this imported case is the new strain, and also back that further cases will come to light from this importation. Bet365 could set up few spread bets on number of official cases. 

I would think you are right Dr Rachel Glover has already postulated a theory that the new strain is not showing symptoms till after 14 days so escaping any test, any that person is the out in the community to spread it. Wonder who decided to not test on the Island

13 minutes ago, Banker said:

1886 has decided to close for a few days to test all staff , not requested to do so and only found out about the case on news!!

The message is on their Facebook page, 

Jesus Christ!  

To add - wouldn't it have been a good idea for public health to be in touch and recommend a deep clean, at the very least?

Edited by Gladys
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Gladys said:

Jesus Christ!  

To add - wouldn't it have been a good idea for public health to be in touch and recommend a deep clean, at the very least?

Indeed the Govt response just seems awful all the venues where he has been should have been told to shut, deep clean and all staff tested, but that would cause too much panic of course, so let's just not do anything

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, alpha-acid said:

Indeed the Govt response just seems awful all the venues where he has been should have been told to shut, deep clean and all staff tested, but that would cause too much panic of course, so let's just not do anything

No, let's not cause panic as a defensive strategy, best cause panic after the genie is out of the bottle, so we will issue a press release at 11.45 on NYE, when the potential epicentre of a new outbreak is rammed.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Gladys said:

Jesus Christ!  

And move on to the Rover's when they've finished...? 😂