IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

56 minutes ago, NoTailT said:

Out of interest..

If a venue decided not to close or introduce precautionary measures and someone catches COVID there from a member of staff who happened to be in 1886 that night, then that new person then dies from COVID. Is the venue, staff members and others going to face criminal charges like Abbotswood is supposedly doing?

I can’t blame anyone for closing if they have staff issues due to the locations or at a minimum introducing precautionary measures asking people to stay away if they were in those locations, irrespective of whatever the fuck 111, Howie or Queen Ashford have to say.

Probably not. Negligence has to be proven. They are following government advice so it would be government liability in this case.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roxanne said:

You’re missing the fucking point Banker. 

There’s no one in charge telling them that and no one is listening to you.

Where’s the government?

They should be here giving clear and concise instructions and reassurance. 

Fair point Roxie .

TBH I'm not reassured by our political masters/ Senior CS  'pencil squeezers , particularly when "they" binned off Dr Glover because she may have got  some kudos  which presumably they alone wished to claim. 

Realistically if I get infected , because of my age I am likely to get TLC rather than ICU ( fair enough)  so I will make my own arrangements in attempting to keep myself safe. 

just saying:flowers:

• Like 2

This whole incident has been handled probably as poorly as is possible.  They really need to front up and apply some common sense and distinct direction going forward.  Hiding away until Monday is really not acceptable, when all the could have, would have, should have done merchants come back from the x mas break.  High positions and office are well rewarded but their is an expectation that when required individuals can perform to a acceptable if not high standard.  It is clear no clear direction or leadership is on show over the last few days.

• Like 3