IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

Just now, Non-Believer said:

Absolutely pointless waste of resources testing to detect a virus at a stage in its incubation where it's indetectable.

Makes people feel better, and they didn't seem to have a plan in place for all the 111 calls in the morning.

If you called before a certain time, you got one.

Of course, if you've been out making merry into the early hours, you might not be up anyway.

To our valued customers
We have been contacted by 111 COVID Track and Trace team, as a customer had visited our showroom on 2nd January. This person has since tested positive for COVID-19.
111 contacted us once track & trace was initiated late on 4th January.
We then quickly traced the movements of the customer in the store, identified only one contact with a member of staff who has since been tested and has had a negative result. Our member of staff and their family are now, as a precaution, self-isolating for until further notice. Our delivery and fitting staff were not on the premises and are continuing as normal.
We have followed Government advice but have decided for the health and wellbeing of our staff and customers, to close our doors and as a precaution the area will now be deep cleaned.
To the customers who have visited our store in the interim we would encourage contact with the 111 service if COVID symptoms develop.
We will of course reopen as soon as we feel it is safe to do so.
Edited by swoopy2110

Just now, horatiotheturd said:

The same Dr who didn't think we should be testing arrivals or those in isolation until a few weeks ago, and who I assume had input into abolishing the 7 day test?

Indeed.

Ultimately I'm surprised that Dr Ewart doesn't sit in DHSC. By her sitting in Cabinet, HQ is ultimately her gaffer and she does as he wants.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Now how many hours will people panic for before the gov announce something saying they delayed announcing to prevent panic.

I take offence to MHK or anyone else controlling information flow which is designed to stop me from panicking. It is my civil right to decide when I may or may not wish to panic. Here's Comin...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjxseHuUSYI

• Haha 3