IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

45 minutes ago, quilp said:

The infected one seems to've been in there on two separate occasions. 

And where else in between those times? I doubt if they were voluntarily isolating "just in case"...

Edited by Non-Believer
extra bit

You relax the entry rules for Christmas, let everyone get close over Christmas and New Year, and look what happens.

Can't say i'm entirely surprised that everything's going pear shaped.

Hopefully, everyone will act sensibly, and we won't end up in the same situation as the UK and Jersey.

6 minutes ago, Banker said:

When Guernsey had their community cases , they didn’t shut everything down so not sure why there’s a need here ?

The Guernsey community case wasn't working in a bar over two  of the busy nights of the year having numerous interactions with customers.

2 minutes ago, Ham_N_Eggs said:

The Guernsey community case wasn't working in a bar over two  of the busy nights of the year having numerous interactions with customers.

How do you know, they never traced them? Just close all roads out of Ramsey.

anyway I've got restaurant bookings this weekend I'm looking forward to so hopefully it will start Monday otherwise I'll have to go tonight 😀

Edited by Banker

19 minutes ago, Banker said:

I hope not but some government employees will be very happy 

You still haven't (as far as I have seen) given a scientific reason why some caution in the form of a short lockdpwn now wouldn't be a good idea.

Care to give us an insight into your wisdom? Given we know there are severalocations that we now know cases have been to

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Banker said:

anyway I've got restaurant bookings this weekend I'm looking forward to so hopefully it will start Monday otherwise I'll have to go tonight 😀

There we have it, once again, Banker showing his selfishness. Its always, always, just about him.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

I've just been advised that I have to attend testing having been traced back to somebody who has been exposed. Isolation until test hopefully returns negative. Great.

2 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

I've just been advised that I have to attend testing having been traced back to somebody who has been exposed. Isolation until test hopefully returns negative. Great.

Oh bugger, did you have to wait long for testing?

1 minute ago, Banker said:

Oh bugger, did you have to wait long for testing?

Tomorrow morning, apparently. Now confirmed by email as well

Edited by Non-Believer
typo

3 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

Upon receiving a negative test will you still be required to isolate? If I’ve learnt anything so far it’s that you can be tested too early and get a false negative particularly with this new strain.

• Like 1