IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

4 minutes ago, Barlow said:

Isle of Man is a bit different. Plenty of wonga sloshing about. Even the single parents I know have the latest iPhones. And some of them tattoos too.

Are you for real, there’s really bad poverty on the Iom & lots of it falls on the kids with some parents spending the benefits on drugs & drink 

• Like 1

Just now, Banker said:

Are you for real, there’s really bad poverty on the Iom & lots of it falls on the kids with some parents spending the benefits on drugs & drink 

Yeah sorry, I didn't mean to sound unfeeling.

But to be fair, in those circumstances a new iPad or whatever wouldn't last long.

2 minutes ago, Banker said:

Apparently not mandatory, see numbnuts post above 

Was referring to the link to Manx radio where it says

Exercise is allowed once a day, with no time limit, but it must be alone, or with members of your own household. You must also wear a face covering, and avoid crowded areas

Not that big a deal, but police were complaining on Twitter last time that people were phoning and reporting things which weren’t illegal  

4 minutes ago, The Old Git said:

Was referring to the link to Manx radio where it says

Exercise is allowed once a day, with no time limit, but it must be alone, or with members of your own household. You must also wear a face covering, and avoid crowded areas

Not that big a deal, but police were complaining on Twitter last time that people were phoning and reporting things which weren’t illegal  

I’m sure the police will be getting calls again saying so & so is not wearing a face masks walking across a field or they’ve been out twice for exercise etc

not sure what difference it would mean if you exercise 10 times a day on your own 

Edited by Banker

2 minutes ago, Banker said:

I’m sure the police will be getting calls again saying so & so is not wearing a face masks walking across a field or they’ve been out twice for exercise etc

not sure what difference it would mean if you exercise 10 times a day on your own 

I think it's a messaging thing. It reinforces the 'stay at home as much as possible'.

• Like 2