IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

32 minutes ago, Gladys said:

Lots of things cancelled, with email or text notifications mostly ending with "Stay Safe".  Whilst I  appreciate the sentiment and also the kindness, I wonder if we need another strapline in this lockdown-  something like "Stay Uninfectious", because that is what it really is about. 

I’m ending my emails with ‘Stay Out of my Fucking Way’.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, wrighty said:

reckonised - great new word!

They have to draw 0.3ml for each injection.  Presumably to dilute they have to add 1.5ml of whatever is used.  You'll end up with a bit more than 1.5ml in the vial.  Probably as much as 1.8ml  When we're coming down to the odd 0.01ml the dosing is not that critical, particularly considering the variation in size between people, and the variations in their immune systems.  Oxford vaccine was no worse with half a dose for the first jab.

Still probably prefer not to be number 6 out of a vial though :)

Lol thanks , having to leave school early due to epilepsy has hampered my english , and I'm now old so improvement not happening any time soon . Keep posting I really appreciate your  input greatly.  

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Nom de plume said:

I do hope someone of the press asks about the provenance of the Christmas cases (1886, Majestic etc) and were these people key workers entering the Island, if so, what was their function. 

You well know that the Christmas cases weren't key workers. Stop needless shit stirring. The info has been in the public domain for nearly a week.

One was a new resident moving here to take up contractual employment and the other a person who traveled with them.

https://covid19.gov.im/news-releases-statements/three-new-cases-of-covid-19-detected-31-december-2020/