IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

8 minutes ago, thommo2010 said:

Felt weird going into the bank adjusting my mask today.  Last time I wore a mask in the bank I got 5 years lol

These days the bank staff wear the masks...of the Turpin variety...

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, thommo2010 said:

Felt weird going into the bank adjusting my mask today.  Last time I wore a mask in the bank I got 5 years lol

I was arrested in Barclays last year. Went in to Rob it and put a pair of my wife’s old tights over my head. Must have got turned on, as when the police turned up, I was stood there having  a w@@k.

Did I hear old Henriettea say when the g.nome results eventually come back end of week or early next week, we will be able to tell if the 26th December break out and the new years eve break out are connected. Forgive me if I am wrong(or not I do not care either way) Have they not been banging on about there not being any connection at all and it is still not in the community. What the fuck are they using for there comparison now. Noddy in toy town medicinal explanations for the clinically brain dead.

Still waiting for Quale to announce suspension of elections under emergency powers, and people take note of nothing nada being heard from the other 22 nodding dogs all just compounding what ever HQ, Boy blunder and the Magnificent Henrietta decide to make up and spoon feed us.

Medication Beckons

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

I was arrested in Barclays last year. Went in to Rob it and put a pair of my wife’s old tights over my head. Must have got turned on, as when the police turned up, I was stood there having  a w@@k.

Good grief.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Out of the blue said:

I was in Shoprite where all the shoppers were wearing an array of face coverings/masks. The thing I noticed was that whereas in the first lockdown everyone studiously complied with social distancing at 2 metres, people instead acted as usual, paying little attention to SD. My feeling is that it gives people a sense of security that otherwise does not exist, which given the quality of masks I saw today, the safer option would be to mind the gap. 

As an aside I did chuckle when I saw a lone gardener in the middle of a 1 acre garden digging a hole with his mask on. I applaud his diligent observance of the rules, but not his practical common sense. 

Yup. I walked past a group of 6 people all wearing masks this lunchtime. Trouble was they were having a natter right in the middle of Strand Street and they took up so much room there was no chance of walking past them in a socially distanced manner.

The safest thing is keep your distance, wash your hands, and don't touch your bloody face. Masks just make you fiddle with your face.

Watch F1 or footballers giving interviews on the TV and they're constantly fiddling with their faces, and they're used to wearing masks. They're just so pointless.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

I know a daft ass who tried to rob his local shop with tights on his head, the resulting yes Wayne what can I get you cost him a couple of years inside!

• Haha 1