IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

13 minutes ago, WTF said:

it seems odd that we may be able to fly to guernsey without self isolating but there is talk that guernsey will be resuming flights to southampton so it doesn't seem a good idea to me.

The Southampton flights will involve 14 days isolation.

33 minutes ago, cheesypeas said:

The Southampton flights will involve 14 days isolation.

I think you will find that they are using these as the test for 7 days isolation only and if test negative you can go out.

as I mentioned every one has a plan to move on except IOM but tossers like tea pot and his sock puppet Neil down want no plans 

12 minutes ago, Golfer said:

I think you will find that they are using these as the test for 7 days isolation only and if test negative you can go out.

as I mentioned every one has a plan to move on except IOM but tossers like tea pot and his sock puppet Neil down want no plans 

That's the biggest possible insult anyone can deliver on here - being accused of being Neil Down's sock puppet.

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Golfer said:

As I mentioned every one has a plan to move on except IOM but tossers like tea pot and his sock puppet Neil down want no plans 

Not that I would want to perpetuate or be involved in any debate around sock puppetry but I would have thought most people would have worked out who Neil Down the really terrible troll is. Its certainly not Panic McPanicface. 

Edited by Mr Newbie

It's probably worth reminding people that the discussion of who is whose sock-puppet is banned.  Partly because it leads to pointless and aggressive rows, but mainly because it is incredibly tedious,

It's also extremely vain.  If A is accusing B of really being C, on the basis that B and C have similar views on a topic (which are opposed to A's), then what A is really claiming is that A's views are so completely and utterly correct that only one person (B) in the entire universe can possibly disagree so further opposition can only come from B's sock-puppets.  Otherwise every Harvard professor, every New Guinea tribesman, the Pope and the whole population of China are united in supporting A's every opinion and praising their infinite wisdom and knowledge.

This may not be the case.

Edited by Roger Mexico
Clarity
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

That's the biggest possible insult anyone can deliver on here - being accused of being Neil Down's sock puppet.

Not quite correct. Biggest insult is being compared to you/golfer/newbie. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Andy Onchan said:

Too late...... I'm from Leicestershire and already here!

The UKs absolute unabated Covid clusterfuck rolls on and Leicester is now closed

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/coronavirus-news-update-leicester-local-lockdown-deaths-cases/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8472239/Midlands-city-forced-stay-restrictions.html

Its going be interesting to see how they can police this utterly futile act. Road blocks on the M69? No eastbound traffic allowed from Birmingham? The army? Snipers? A big dome like on Simpson’s the Movie? Land mines? Boris’ government is a joke. How on earth is Worzel Gummidge still in power? 

Edited by Mr Newbie

33 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

It's probably worth reminding people that the discussion of who is whose sock-puppet is banned.  Partly because it leads to pointless and aggressive rows, but mainly because it is incredibly tedious,

Is there any subject at all which attracts anything like the attention that this does on MF? It's bloody astounding.

https://www.manxforums.com/forums/index.php?/search/&q=sock puppetry&quick=1

1 hour ago, Hard Landing said:

Wonder what is wrong with the IOM bank. We can't all end up living online. The virus is only an excuse.

Once those self-isolating are taken into account they don't have enough staff! Can't you read?