IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

2 minutes ago, horatiotheturd said:

Wednesday 30 December 2020

5:30 pm to 6:30 pm – Paparazzi, Loch Promenade, Douglas

7:00 pm to finish – Upstairs circle of the Gaiety Theatre, Harris Promenade, Douglas

Friday 1 January 2021

2:30 pm to 4:30 pm – Barbary Coast, North Quay, Douglas

Saturday 2 January 2021

1:00 pm to 2:00 pm – Bay Hotel, Shore Road, Port Erin

Sunday 3 January 2021

1:00 pm to 1:45 pm – Tesco, Lake Road, Douglas

Tuesday 5 January 2021

12 noon to 12:30 pm – Marks and Spencer, Drumgold Street, Douglas

Wednesday 6 January 2020

12:30 pm to 12:50 pm – The Entertainer, Strand Shopping Centre, Douglas

1:00 pm to 1:15 pm – Boots, Strand Street, Douglas

@Banker

Apology accepted

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Non-Believer said:

Sounds like that in UK too from what's been on the news...Plod are going to clamp down on the stupidity. Notwithstanding that Bojo has apparently been for a bike ride, 7 miles from home.....

BoJo gets to be a bigger dick , if thats even possible , by each day that goes by , we have are own dick or dickettes even ! There multipying quickly it would seem 

Just now, Annoymouse said:

Some may say Banker was stitched up like a right kipper.

Some might say that Banker has repeatedly shown his inability to understand things properly; his reading and comprehension are poor, frequently jumps to unsupported conclusions and shows a total lack of self awareness. Because he's a moron.

Your assessment is wrong.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Some might say that Banker has repeatedly shown his inability to understand things properly; his reading and comprehension are poor, frequently jumps to unsupported conclusions and shows a total lack of self awareness. Because he's a moron.

This is tough, because I have been told not to post too much but I am just thing houses, glass, stones

Stumbles away to sit on his phone and fingers

2 hours ago, Uhtred said:

After today’s briefing I’m increasingly concerned that Dr. Ewart, rather than being an independent, reliable and well-informed voice of clear and comprehensive advice and information to the public, is becoming, or more disturbingly has become, simply a mouthpiece for Quayle’s view of the situation. I want more confidence in the Island’s Director of Public Health than I presently have.

Alternatively, it could be Ms Ewart providing the advice to HQ and DA so that when asked to respond she would have nothing to add the Chief Presidents speech?

I do wish she and the journalists there would stop calling him '' Chief Minister, if only because they are more highly qualified than him!!!

6 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Makes no odds to me if I am wrong and let’s be honest we will never know,  I’ve found it mildly amusing either way.

• Like 1

From today's briefing:-

Dr Ewart says taxi drivers and passengers must...
Wear face masks
Not exchange cash
Keep windows open
Sit diagonally opposite
Not speak

Don't tell them where you want to go Pike......