Fancy a pint?

PaulJ

16 hours ago, Terminal said:

Landlady of the Stanley is taking over the Royal. But don’t tell anyone because it’s top secret. I’ve only been told by about 5 different people now. 

That'd be a great move. She's got a good following in the Stanley and they'll move with her. The clown they had in the Royal was useless.

22 hours ago, Mr Newbie said:

He used to hang round there years ago creeping out teenagers. He only ever used to stand at the bar drinking coke on his own with a suit on. Weirdo. 

were you stalking him?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

were you stalking him?

No I had friends whose teenage daughters were creeped out by it and had mentioned it to their parents when they saw he had become an MHK. I believe most knew him as the weirdo at the bar. You really do need to up your trolling. That’s at least three incredibly poor attempts in a row now. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, piebaps said:

That'd be a great move. She's got a good following in the Stanley and they'll move with her. The clown they had in the Royal was useless.

It'll be a good move if she takes the Stanley's atmosphere and prices with her. I'm sure the Royal were operating a tier above even the normal H&B pricing. And the beer was rotten in there too half the time.

1 hour ago, hissingsid said:

I do not understand how anyone would bother trolling you with the shite you come out with. :angry:

If that was aimed at me, why? I'm suggesting that the landlady moving to the Royal would be a good thing given the what she's achieved at the Stanley and the state of the Royal's business.

Edited by Non-Believer
Typo

8 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

If that was aimed at me, why? I'm suggesting that the landlady moving to the Royal would be a good thing given the what she's achieved at the Stanley and the state of the Royal's business.

I think it was aimed at the comment above yours.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/20/2020 at 1:24 AM, gettafa said:

Notty used to come out with the standard old school accountancy phrases, "wash its face".."you've had your pants taken down"..."take a haircut".

I do miss Notwell though.

He would continue to argue his case even though he was always totally wrong all the time and would never admit it.
(there..that should get him back)

The very next post:

On 6/20/2020 at 8:36 AM, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

He or she sounds very much like you.

Can I claim my five pounds?

N......n..... Notty. Notty is that you!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1