Fancy a pint?

PaulJ

1 hour ago, the stinking enigma said:

Was that the guy in the gold plated rolls Royce?

He most definitely doenst have a gold plated Rolls Royce. Bottle monkey provided a fantastic service during covid and him and his wife have both been extremely busy trying to get beer out to anyone who wants it. 

Edited by madmanx90
  • Like 1

On 6/27/2020 at 7:58 PM, Mr Newbie said:

I doubt it’s competent tenants they’re short of. More like tenants who expect fair wages and to not be treated like crap. I believe the Archie isn’t reopening as they’ve treated them like crap too and now need to find another mug to go in there and run it. 

Reopening on the 9th

1 hour ago, Andy Onchan said:

Teapot, what happened to your home brew?

The cherry brandy kit was a roaring success, it gets you totally hammered, got a bottle left. It really has an amazing effect. First batch of cider was too strong and very rough, had to mix with with shop bought stuff to be able to drink it, but the second batch was much better, a very dry and tasty 6%. Thinking about getting something else on the go.

1 hour ago, TheTeapot said:

The cherry brandy kit was a roaring success, it gets you totally hammered, got a bottle left. It really has an amazing effect. First batch of cider was too strong and very rough, had to mix with with shop bought stuff to be able to drink it, but the second batch was much better, a very dry and tasty 6%. Thinking about getting something else on the go.

There's an outside chance you could become an alcoholic... :lol:

On 7/2/2020 at 6:29 PM, kevster said:

Reopening on the 9th

Yes but not with the same tenant. I never said it was closed. I said they’d hoofed the management out which is why it wasn’t re-opening when the other re opened. 

Edited by Mr Newbie

3 hours ago, Mr Newbie said:

Yes but not with the same tenant. I never said it was closed. I said they’d hoofed the management out which is why it wasn’t re-opening when the other re opened. 

Good riddance to the arrogant twat