Fancy a pint?

PaulJ

47 minutes ago, Banker said:

Demolition followed by rebuild I would expect,happened a lot in area eg Next shop,new development at old KFC area, Toymaster building 

There is zero chance of that happening.  There is certainly nothing to be made by the brewery not opening it back up either.

I thought they did OK in there but perhaps there's a view that any regulars will simply go to Sam Webbs and spend the same money.

19 minutes ago, kevster said:

The building needs a lot of work doing - last time I was in there they had buckets all over the place to catch the rain that was coming in through the ceiling.

Seems to be H&B's MO, as soon as they need to put their hand in their pocket they shut them and leave them to rot!

The way they're going we'll end up with one central pub at the bungalow.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, finlo said:

Seems to be H&B's MO, as soon as they need to put their hand in their pocket they shut them and leave them to rot!

The way they're going we'll end up with one central pub at the bungalow.

They have spent plenty on certain pubs.

I dunno why people care. For every O Donnells there's a Front Porch etc. springing up.

Next time am in the big smoke I’ll give the Woody a go, ( I actually thought it was a free house) have to admit not been in Woody since the year of the big spud to many years to remember it was always slightly of the Barbary coast stroke promenade then club track.

• 1 month later...