Fancy a pint?

PaulJ

23 hours ago, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

I thought Ali had a tenancy in there?  He certainly did initially.  Did he buy it off the Brewery?

He did, back in the 90s. There was a 21st celebration for him a couple of years ago.

Well after some late night Thursday shopping we did fancy a pint.

It's very nice inside but to be met at the door by two bouncers/thugs/security who you either metaphorical speaking 'sucked their dick' on the way in or be subjected to constantly be stared at, I would describe this pub as Jaks with Shamrocks.

20 minutes ago, Barlow said:

It's very nice inside but to be met at the door by two bouncers/thugs/security who you either metaphorical speaking 'sucked their dick' on the way in or be subjected to constantly be stared at, I would describe this pub as Jaks with Shamrocks.

Lol.

3 hours ago, Barlow said:

I take it they didn't stare at you, then

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Barlow said:

Where did you go?

22 hours ago, Barlow said:

I would never enter an establishment with door staff/security purely on the basis that you will be paying for them through the pump, I like to have a pint in the less well used establishments and enjoy a conversation without all the loud music and people shouting over each other. The Whitehouse is Peel is such a great little pub without the need to have a couple of steroid enhanced muscle types at the door.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Beelzebub3 said:

I would never enter an establishment with door staff/security purely on the basis that you will be paying for them through the pump, I like to have a pint in the less well used establishments and enjoy a conversation without all the loud music and people shouting over each other. The Whitehouse is Peel is such a great little pub without the need to have a couple of steroid enhanced muscle types at the door.

Stinks of piss though!

• Like 1