Black Lives Matter

35 minutes ago, Kopek said:

Don't be silly. Allinson has not complained because he will have 'read' it is as the sarcastic reply to your suggestion  his Dept of Education would be swayed by the first few thoughts of a small recently formed group of people who want to make a difference  to societal attitudes.

Gladys, you are constantly trying to deride anyone or organisation that does not follow your view of racism and I'm failing to understand your logic, your reasons.

You're an intelligent Woman, you say you have tried to '' Educate Yourself'', I know, it's a terrible phrase!... but Douglas Murray is not the person to help you with that. He's been around for many years, a couple of his blogs will not have given you an insight into his extremism anymore than putting on a Blackshirt and listening to Mosley would have told you were it was leading.

Perhaps you have a responsibility consider the effect on others of your posts, you have your Gang of Five, your happy clappers, high fivers who like your every post but what of those who are not as intelligent, nuanced as you, who do not have the words to temper what they say in response, who feel you give them credence to voice a more extreme racism?

State the extremism. Back your outrageous attacks with facts and quotes.

Other than your own awful "sarcasm", where have posters on here voiced extreme racism?

Are you suggesting your post was due to the "Gladys effect"? Er. OK.

And while you're at it, show me Murray's extremist views.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kopek said:

Don't be silly. Allinson has not complained because he will have 'read' it is as the sarcastic reply to your suggestion  his Dept of Education would be swayed by the first few thoughts of a small recently formed group of people who want to make a difference  to societal attitudes.

Gladys, you are constantly trying to deride anyone or organisation that does not follow your view of racism and I'm failing to understand your logic, your reasons.

You're an intelligent Woman, you say you have tried to '' Educate Yourself'', I know, it's a terrible phrase!... but Douglas Murray is not the person to help you with that. He's been around for many years, a couple of his blogs will not have given you an insight into his extremism anymore than putting on a Blackshirt and listening to Mosley would have told you were it was leading.

Perhaps you have a responsibility consider the effect on others of your posts, you have your Gang of Five, your happy clappers, high fivers who like your every post but what of those who are not as intelligent, nuanced as you, who do not have the words to temper what they say in response, who feel you give them credence to voice a more extreme racism?

So my posts made you post that?  Come on man, grow up and take responsibility for yourself and your own posts.  I have a responsibility to post cogently, honestly and decently, but that is a responsibility I owe to myself, not anyone else.  If my posts make you want to splutter out untrue and racist comments in response, then I suggest you don't read them.  That is your problem, not mine.

As for my "Gang of Five", that is just a ridiculous comment. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Grumble said:

I want to be in Gladys' gang. Although she's clearly a girl so can't realistically be in charge. She can be the gang's secretary though, and be responsible for getting the fizzy pop.

Great plan - she can also say ‘gosh’ a lot and be very brave and not cry when she falls and grazes her knee.

• Haha 4