Black Lives Matter

11 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

Lots of new members all with issues it must be past their bedtime surely these hidden agendas get so tedious and they are soooooo.   transparent....pathetic :whistling:

No hidden agendas. There was no beating around the bush. The subject deserves an airing. I know some of the people involved and would like to see how far someone independent can go with this.

5 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

maybe you should flesh out the details a bit more. A single twitter post isn't really enough.

I’d like someone independent to dig further, that way the facts that I mentioned will be corroborated. Otherwise it’s just one person with limited information.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Who ?

Though she was banned

No it was only posters who tried to argue reason with that childish clown who got warned and suspended. As I found out to my cost after only a few weeks. 

Edited by Mr Newbie

2 minutes ago, Mr Newbie said:

No it was only posters who tried to argue reason with that childish big mouthed clown who got warned and suspended. As I found out to my cost after only a few weeks. 

I don’t know why people would argue with someone like that though.

Edited by Scotty

1 hour ago, wrighty said:

I’ve seen pictures of the BLM protests from Manchester - thousands of people gathered together, no concept of social distancing. Virtually bound to lead to an increased coronavirus transmission and perhaps, in a few weeks, more deaths from covid. 

As we know, covid affects the BAME community more, with them being twice as likely to die if they get Covid. So, will the Black Lives Matter movement actually result in Black Lives Lost?

the plan is working then ???