Black Lives Matter

I’ve seen loads of bullying on here and some of it very nasty. Declan certainly is not being bullied.

One poster simply implied that Declan sounded like a student, from a post and another called him an idiot.

I imagine Declan is embarrassed that some think that is bullying. Just saying.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scotty said:

I’ve seen loads of bullying on here and some of it very nasty. Declan certainly is not being bullied.

One poster simply implied that Declan sounded like a student, from a post and another called him an idiot.

Unless I've missed something, who has said Declan is being bullied?

All lives matter regardless of race,colour or creed and that should be that the ones demonstrating are ignorant thugs who are politically motivated and want anarchy.  There is no such thing as a peaceful march when the marchers are supporting the racist thugs who are destroying property and injuring people and animals.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scotty said:

I don't think I've been bullied. Being called an idiot or sounding like a student is only an opinion anyway, I can live with that.

I am more bothered  SJR's repeated assertion that I work or have ever worked in e-gambling because I never would.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

All lives matter regardless of race,colour or creed and that should be that the ones demonstrating are ignorant thugs who are politically motivated and want anarchy.  There is no such thing as a peaceful march when the marchers are supporting the racist thugs who are destroying property and injuring people and animals.

That's an interesting narrative you've imagined.

3 minutes ago, quilp said:

Like who? What a ridiculous attitude. You're not worth the insult... 

There was a bit of history not shown in that clip, as Karen chided her for speaking to her badly at the beginning and we don't know what was said.   So, it is hard to make a judgement, but I would never hurl abuse based on physical attributes or race in an argument - I would have lost the argument straight away. 

6 minutes ago, Gladys said:

There was a bit of history not shown in that clip, as Karen chided her for speaking to her badly at the beginning and we don't know what was said.   So, it is hard to make a judgement, but I would never hurl abuse based on physical attributes or race in an argument - I would have lost the argument straight away. 

I must admit I did enjoy the bit at the end where the older lady started insulting her by having what appeared to be genuine concerns about her body temperature due to colour of clothing.

12 minutes ago, quilp said:

As usual links are rarely clicked on MF but everyone should have a gander at that one, and his accompanying comment. He's part of the problem. 

Which link?  The 9gag.com link is a dead link when I click it.