Black Lives Matter

9 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

Max you are spot on the idiots that are out wrecking and fighting are being hoodwinked by left wing anachists they are probably not working but being paid by the government they despise, I would not be surprised is some of them never work again, go on the sick or the dole now they have had a taste of the good life.   The weekend may tell a different story when they are faced with more than the police I think there could be a lot of violence and I hope the police stand aside and let them knock several shades of shit out of each other that should quieten them down.

The dole is the good life? Christ.

• Like 1

It is if you have about five kids with all the additional bits and peices.   I heard two fellows discussing a job a couple of months ago and one was saying you ought to have a crack at it it is over £500 and the other one said he would be worse off taking it he was getting his rent paid and money for the kids etc. I could not believe it.   If you are young and single it is probably a different matter.

• Like 1

Is see Harry Enfield is now getting it in the neck for trying to excuse his own TV blacking up by making historically accurate comparisons for the millennials now trying to take every TV show off the air and burn down every statue to the overt racism of 1930s music hall actor G H Elliott who performed under the stage name of The Chocolate Coloured Coon. Twitter has gone into a meltdown but somehow I can’t help wondering if Elon Musk has already invented the time machine? 

F1E3C4CB-9E23-4244-95E6-749477F14498.jpeg

Edited by Mr Newbie

7 minutes ago, Mr Newbie said:

Is see Harry Enfield is now getting it in the neck for trying to excuse his own TV blacking up by making historically accurate comparisons for the millennials now trying to take every TV show off the air and burn down every statue to the overt racism of 1930s music hall actor G H Elliott who performed under the stage name of The Chocolate Coloured Coon. Twitter has gone into a meltdown but somehow I can’t help wondering if Elon Musk has already invented the time machine? 

F1E3C4CB-9E23-4244-95E6-749477F14498.jpeg

GH Elliott was a friend of my grandfather who was a stage performer, I have his autograph somewhere.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Shake me up Judy said:

Hard to tell the full context from either of those two videos, although nothing excuses the older woman's over-reaction and her offensive and racist language. 

The old woman appears to deliberately walk into the woman exercising.  Presumably because she did not like the woman using public steps as exercise equipment. 

That prompts the "Jesus" comment and the eventual tirade of abuse from the old woman.

11 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

It is if you have about five kids with all the additional bits and peices.   I heard two fellows discussing a job a couple of months ago and one was saying you ought to have a crack at it it is over £500 and the other one said he would be worse off taking it he was getting his rent paid and money for the kids etc. I could not believe it.   If you are young and single it is probably a different matter.

I wouldn't want to try to raise 5 kids on £500 a week.

• Sad 1

39 minutes ago, SJR said:

Oh he is..He even claimed once that he was a gambling expert.

Don't lie! I have never claimed to be a gambling expert.

You made a thread I didn't understand - I asked a question because I didn't understand and you went on a bizarre rant at me.

I did have a bet on the Grand National at a betting shop about twenty years ago  but I don't think that makes me an expert.

See for yourself...

Declan.....Did you not claim on here a few years back that you were working in the internet gaming industry.I called you a fantasist....If I had a month I too could go through past forums...

Edited by SJR