Black Lives Matter

23 minutes ago, SJR said:

Declan.....Did you not claim on here a few years back that you were working in the internet gaming industry.I called you a fantasist....If I had a month I too could go through past forums...

No.

If you can't find where I did kindly stop making the allegation.

This search is every post where I've used the word gambling or gaming - they're mostly me denying your allegation.

https://www.manxforums.com/forums/index.php?/search/&q=gaming gambling&author=Declan&search_and_or=or

52 minutes ago, SJR said:

Declan.....Did you not claim on here a few years back that you were working in the internet gaming industry.I called you a fantasist....If I had a month I too could go through past forums...

SJR - time to stop this incessant trolling of Declan over gaming/gambling. He’s responded calmly and posted all posts where he has mentioned those terms.

Im posting as moderator. Decision final, no challenge or answer back.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Declan said:

Don't lie! I have never claimed to be a gambling expert.

You made a thread I didn't understand - I asked a question because I didn't understand and you went on a bizarre rant at me.

I did have a bet on the Grand National at a betting shop about twenty years ago  but I don't think that makes me an expert.

See for yourself...

That thread is amazing.  SJR needs to get some help by the look of it.

• Like 4

It was very clever to call a militant communist group "Black Lives Matter", just like calling a fascist group "anti-fascists".

The general public are largely simpletons who are unable to differentiate between the name of an organisation and a stated principle.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HeliX said:

I don't know who that is but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume it was funny.

over 4000 posts and you claim never to have heard of Bill Henderson... :rolleyes:

• Like 2