Black Lives Matter

2 hours ago, Gladys said:

I would argue that they are not patriots, but right wing, racist thugs.

Edited to add: who just needed an excuse to "activate" and they have been handed one on a plate. 

The right wing are taking over now. It’s going to be carnage. 

1 hour ago, woolley said:

You don't know the difference between a person who is proud of and supports his country and one who advocates violence and despotism? 

i think i do,  but there are people who work for governments  who act violently against people in the name of patriotism,  i guess it depends which side of the fence you are on,  it all goes back to freedom fighter or terrorist,  depends on your view point.  but i do agree with Gladys that thugs hijack these demonstrations just  for the fight.

Edited by WTF

He's not the first person to relieve hisself in public, it is down the side of the monument, did he think about the significance or just need to pee?

I would be more concerned about a stream of piss in the foyer of TKMaxx than this!

White trainers, that says a lot about the wearer???

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Boris Johnson said:

This would never of happened if the Crays were still alive and looking after buisiness. Lovely lads, always looked after their mum

Bit fishy this, as I heard of the Krays,

Who were the crays?

Edited by Holte End
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

These right wing nationalist thugs like a hard-man leader who doesn’t take any shit don’t they?  So when Johnson orders armed cops to machine gun a couple of dozen of them they can’t have any complaints, right?

Of course Johnson won’t do anything of the kind. Not because it would create a civil liberties shitstorm of course. But because this is exactly what his career littered as it is with divisive, racist, provocative, inflammatory bullshit was always destined to create. Those are his mates out there.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1