39 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

EVERYONE DOES!! 

Person makes wild claim 

"what's your source for that?"

"Saw it on fb"

"Must be true then"

Fuck this world.

sit down and have a cup of tea...

Going back to the meme above, I think this sums up the issues in the USA and to an extent in the UK...

https://lawliberty.org/social-control-and-human-dignity/?utm_source=LAL+Updates&utm_campaign=fce3ca2ae6-LAL_Daily_Updates&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_53ee3e1605-fce3ca2ae6-72463349

While we cannot ignore the behavioral problems of the so-called black underclass, we should discuss and react to those problems as if we were talking about our own children, neighbors, and friends. It will require adjusting ways of thinking on both sides of the racial divide. Achieving a well-ordered society, where all members are embraced as being among us, should be the goal. Our failure to do so is an American tragedy. It is a national, not merely a communal, disgrace. Changing the definition of the American “we” is a first step toward rectifying the relational discrimination that afflicts our society, and it is the best path forward in reducing racial inequality.

11 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

The irony of this when your profile picture currently reads;

"We only kneel for the fallen, for the Queen or to open fire".

Presumably you do not attend Church?

Or get engaged. Or do jobs around the house that are at 2feet or lower. Or play with dogs. Or play with kids. 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

The irony of this when your profile picture currently reads;

"We only kneel for the fallen, for the Queen or to open fire".

Presumably you do not attend Church?

I don't believe in fairy stories

20 minutes ago, HeliX said:

Or get engaged. Or do jobs around the house that are at 2feet or lower. Or play with dogs. Or play with kids. 

So in order

1. nope

2. nope

3. nope

4. nope

16 minutes ago, HeliX said:

Or do jobs around the house that are at 2feet or lower. Or play with dogs. Or play with kids. 

Perhaps squatting down and performing some manic crab-like dancing from side to side is involved? That or just shoot the kids and the dogs, then the kneeling is both to open fire and 'for the fallen', which is an admirable display of efficiency.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, VinnieK said:

Perhaps squatting down and performing some manic crab-like dancing from side to side is involved? That or just shoot the kids and the dogs, then the kneeling is both to open fire and 'for the fallen', which is an admirable display of efficiency.

Interesting line of thought...you need help

1 minute ago, HeliX said:

Somehow I'm not in the least bit surprised.

I think you do believe in fairy stories if you give a shit about the Queen though.

I certainly don't believe in dickheads which is why you don't figure in anything. 

feel free to expand how Her Majesty is a fairy story? she is certainly real and the current reigning monarch.

10 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

I certainly don't believe in dickheads which is why you don't figure in anything. 

feel free to expand how Her Majesty is a fairy story? she is certainly real and the current reigning monarch.

Aren't Monarchs, especially those who are also head of a Church, meant to be appointed by divine right? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Max Power said:

BLM seems to have set race relations back more than 50 years, well done everyone.

2 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

Here's a meme. Everyone loves memes. It's how things are done now.

992727904__blm_meme01.jpg.ed62a4852878af1bfae0ba493ab97712.jpg

Make that 60 years

• Like 2