Black Lives Matter

4 minutes ago, HeliX said:

A "pretty awful record"? He served time over a decade ago for aggravated robbery. Since then, he became a father of two, worked two jobs to make ends meet, and above all else was a human being.

Who was drugged up and in the process of committing a crime. In any case his criminal record included a whole lot more than just aggravated robbery. Nonetheless there is no way that he should have died the way that he did.

• Like 1

Just now, HeliX said:

And why is the crime rate higher among black communities? Is it perhaps that centuries of systemic racism has made black communities poorer than other communities? There's already a very well evidenced link between poverty and crime.

Terry Wogan's dead by the way.

Never Please dont tell me that he was robbed by that innocent black person...It would break my heart.

4 minutes ago, Rog said:

Who was drugged up and in the process of committing a crime. In any case his criminal record included a whole lot more than just aggravated robbery. Nonetheless there is no way that he should have died the way that he did.

He was a bad boy and career criminal but did not deserve to die like that.Were not two of the policemans pals non-white or are there shades of blackness..

The looting and general hysteria in this case does the root cause no favours.  In the 60s we bought  a Joan Baez record of we will overcome and there was a few marches but the wide scale damage by the idiot faction that always take over peaceful protests just because they can regardless of the cause is making nations more divided and not helping race relations at all.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Rog said:

The crime of potentially handing over a counterfeit $20 note?

• Confused 1

We are Manx or should be...Those who have recently entered our Island and have made a contribution are very welcome whatever creed or colour.Those that have washed ashore here and attack our way of life and call us racists  just because we do not agree with the new alleged normal can fuck off back to where they came from.And if someone on here wants me to reveal my true identity prepare to meet me ...pm me...

Edited by SJR
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1