Black Lives Matter

Yes. I know a bunch of younger United fans who have only ever known the Fergie years and simply expected to win all the time. This is a painful shock for them. I remember the shite turned out in the 70s and the 2nd division and Dave bloody Sexton. What goes around comes around.

37 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

No, I wasn't.  The Liverpool "fans" are celebrating their team winning a trophy by setting fire to the Liver buildings, gathering in large numbers (currently banned in the UK) in an area of the country that still has a high Covid-19 infection rate, fighting with the Police, taking drugs and leaving the area a mess. 

It won't be their fault of course.

2 minutes ago, woolley said:

Yes. I know a bunch of younger United fans who have only ever known the Fergie years and simply expected to win all the time. This is a painful shock for them. I remember the shite turned out in the 70s and the 2nd division and Dave bloody Sexton. What goes around comes around.

Didn’t Liverpool win the diving championship many times with lead diver Gerrard taking the individual medal ?

• Sad 1

35 minutes ago, Gladys said:

Have no doubt, I see no difference to this and the BLM riots  or indeed any other.  But, I have seen quite a bit of coverage of it, including on BBC NW with Ian Rush pleading for fans to wait to celebrate until later in the year when the club could arrange something.

well they should have waited to play the game then really.

14 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

There's not a single bad thing you can say about their current LEAGUE CHAMPIONS football team.

I think that Scouse sense of entitlement has been well and truly vindicated now Teapot. The last pygmy tribe in the Amazon rainforest saw their first ever white man this week. It was a Liverpool fan come to tell them that they'd won the Premier League ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Scotty said:

Didn’t Liverpool win the diving championship many times with lead diver Gerrard taking the individual medal ?

I think he won the falling flat on his face title one year after getting his players in a huddle to urge them on to greater efforts.

Anyway, City are giving them a guard of honour:  https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53206078

4 minutes ago, Shake me up Judy said:

I think that Scouse sense of entitlement has been well and truly vindicated now Teapot. The last pygmy tribe in the Amazon rainforest saw their first ever white man this week. It was a Liverpool fan come to tell them that they'd won the Premier League ;) 

Nah, I'm not finished yet! Sorry. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Shake me up Judy said:

Was that the "Daydodohdontday" tribe?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Shake me up Judy said:

That has to be the funniest and most leveling post of the year / decade. Well said SMUJ.:lol:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Scotty said:

No, you're thinking of Manky Utd and Ashley Young...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, P.K. said:

Tsk tsk. Shame on you!

We made the only decision decent parents could make - as you know only too well.

Consequently, despite the restrictions, I had a really wonderful Father's Day. Lockdown certainly focuses the mind, plus emotions, on events like that...

But thanks for asking!   :) 

I'm genuinely happy for you.

But don't thank the likes of Wooley, thank Boris, he is in overall charge and therefore has overall responsibility for permitting you to make the decision, allowing you to travel, and granting you the joy of enjoying family life cosseted in the protection of the UK NHS - Me and Woolley merely paid the taxes to enable the same.

Enjoy :thumbsup:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1