Exclusive Rights for Post Office?

Non-Believer

11 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

I’m wondering if we have a Post Office anymore. Had a package sent to IOM Parceforce 48 hour delivery 10 days ago. Tracking shows as in the IOM all of this week. No attempt to even deliver it at all in a whole week. No wonder Hermès got the Amazon contract if a 48 hour paid for delivery actually takes 10 days. 

Have you phoned them up to politely check? I have in the past and have found them very helpful.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

I’m wondering if we have a Post Office anymore. Had a package sent to IOM Parceforce 48 hour delivery 10 days ago. Tracking shows as in the IOM all of this week. No attempt to even deliver it at all in a whole week. No wonder Hermès got the Amazon contract if a 48 hour paid for delivery actually takes 10 days. 

You're not the first I've heard of having issues........... we have a family member having the same problems.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

You mean a parcel sent via Royal Mail parcel force for delivery to Iom, the tracking could be wrong as sometimes says in IOM when still in UK.

As Pongo mentioned, have you enquired by phone or in person at HQ counter, rather than just whining?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, offshoremanxman said:

They won’t tell you if it’s flagged as not attempted delivery yet. It really is a joke - 10 days plus for a paid for 48 hour package. 

Check if they've actually received it.  Sometimes stuff is brought to the Island via other carriers (eg Manx Independent) and the problem may be with then - or at least they may have the information as to what happened.