Manx Care

Apple

Well I'm gratified that with reorganisation comes increased efficiency......

My wife waited just over two years for a procedure ...... she had it done at the end of August.

Tonight a phone call from the department wanting to book her in to have it done ! bit like buses I guess you wait for one then ........

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Apple said:

Yes. I can tell you precisely what it means. We’ve imported another six figure salary burden from the UK NHS. It’s a phenomenon caused by the Charters virus and the local carrier is Howard Quayle. There is no vaccine.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Uhtred said:

Yes. I can tell you precisely what it means. We’ve imported another six figure salary burden from the UK NHS. It’s a phenomenon caused by the Charters virus and the local carrier is Howard Quayle. There is no vaccine.

He joins a long line.

As the legend Derry Kissack once said ( off the purple helmets) “we come from a long line of purple helmets“:lol:

Edited by dilligaf
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Uhtred said:

It's worse than that - Quayle is the super-spreader. Has anybody checked out this guy's background or CV yet to see what we've got ourselves this time? Is he a Harley fan too?

• Like 1

I think he should be given a chance. His proudest achievement was inventing the blue smartie. The sheer level of multi layered outside of the box yet pragmatic thinking required for something of that magnitude is beyond  most on here, certainly myself and dilli.

Edited by the stinking enigma

1 hour ago, the stinking enigma said:

If he brings Mohammed with him we could end up world leading in patient satisfaction surveys

Mohammed has vowed never to leave Ramsey. He’s waiting for the mountain to visit him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, Dr. Grumpy said:

Now that reads impressive, a no nonsense person who will probably not be shy when it comes to airing his views. It appears that Mr Ashford has made the right choice.  

2 hours ago, Apple said:

Now that reads impressive, a no nonsense person who will probably not be shy when it comes to airing his views. It appears that Mr Ashford has made the right choice.  

I certainly hope so, my impression of Nobles has been one of lions led by a raft of donkeys ! When we finally managed to get to see someone and indeed wait to get my wifes procedure done, the hospital was excellent. Fighting through the layers of red tape to get there was frustrating to say the least !

• Like 1