Nasa Spacewalk

Amadeus

Doesn't happen very often that live radio and video communication from outer space is broadcasted live around the world..

Go on BBC News now, scroll down and click on "Live Now - Spacewalk to repair Shuttle" on the right hand side - live video stream from Houston - and I hope they won't have a problem...

Man have you had a look at that link....quite amazing really....223 miles up (or down from his perspective)

You'd certainly never get a manx contractor up there to fix it thats for sure...."er alright NASA yeah I can get round to you in about 6 weeks yessir"...thats if he even bothered to turn up to give you a quote!

Man have you had a look at that link....quite amazing really....223 miles up (or down from his perspective)

You'd certainly never get a manx contractor up there to fix it thats for sure...."er alright NASA yeah I can get round to you in about 6 weeks yessir"...thats if he even bothered to turn up to give you a quote!

"223 miles up, eh? Well that's goin to cost an arm an' a leg for the scaffolding to start with!"

Archived