Guitar Tutor

martyn

• 1 month later...

There's a bloke who does guitar classes at the College (John Nelson I think?), his classes are very popular and he's very good apparently. Not sure if he does private lessons but you could try giving the College a ring.

• 2 weeks later...
There's a bloke who does guitar classes at the College (John Nelson I think?), his classes are very popular and he's very good apparently.  Not sure if he does private lessons but you could try giving the College a ring.

..that will be Trevor Nelson - lives in Farmhill - and does lessons at home...

..very good teacher too..

There's a bloke who does guitar classes at the College (John Nelson I think?), his classes are very popular and he's very good apparently.  Not sure if he does private lessons but you could try giving the College a ring.

..very good teacher too..

I think it is John Nelson at the college as a matter of fact.

Too many Nelsons on guitars!

Errrr no.....that will be John Nelson, employed as a part time Leisure and Recreation Tutor at the College, does lessons there a couple of nights per week.

Archived