Manncoin

Major Rushen

2 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

When the longest section in a businessman's Wiki is headed 'legal issues', it's clearly not a simple life is it?

For pretty much the last decade he's mostly been living in Belize inventing and taking various drugs and drinking whisky with a harem. It's only when he tries to go anywhere things get complicated. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

For pretty much the last decade he's mostly been living in Belize inventing and taking various drugs and drinking whisky with a harem. It's only when he tries to go anywhere things get complicated. 

Actually he fled Belize in 2012, wanted for questioning for murder and has been gathering weirdness and convictions around the world since.  This random paragraph is topical and typical:

On August 11, 2020, McAfee fabricated a hoax[ that he was arrested in Norway during the COVID-19 pandemic, after refusing to replace a lace thong with a more effective face mask. McAfee later posted a picture of himself to Twitter with a bruised eye, claiming that it occurred during this arrest. However, the photo of the alleged arrest shows an officer with the German word for "police" on their uniform, so it could not have been an arrest in Norway. The Augsburg Police later confirmed McAfee unsuccessfully attempted to enter Germany on that day, but was not arrested

• 1 month later...

I wonder if anywhere will eventually accept Manncoin as payment and how the coin is supposed to hold a value. At the minute they have been set up for maybe....6-12 months....and it seems that no retailers are rushing to adopt. There is no talk of an exchange for users to sell and buy coin. It literally just sits in the wallet with no value at present. I have sent an email to the company asking them these questions and will update when I get a response. But, unless some kind of exchange is set up and a significant number of retailers start accepting Manncoin as a payment option I really don't see it going very far on island.

Having said that, if you like these posts and want to see more of the awesome that is Chie. You can tip me with Manncoin by sending to the following address LWxgPi68wgAgzmXzM8DfZZyMYdSbNpiXQ9

😆😁🤑