Spat between Chief Minister and Dr Glover

Manx Bean

9 minutes ago, rachomics said:

I'm talking about a specific ex-barman who currently heads the DHSC. I don't speak about all ex-barstaff. I used to chuck scaffolders out of the Clarendon in days gone by. 

You are doing  yourself a massive injustice with your posting on here. It is school playground stuff. Why do you think it is clever to mock a Minister ? A position you will never atain  to. You have a  business that may do well, but you are doing yourself no favours being childish and acting like you ar3 still at school.

Edited by dilligaf
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, dilligaf said:

You are doing  yourself a massive injustice with your posting on here. It is school playground stuff. Why do you think it is clever to mock a Minister ? A position you will never again to. You have a  business that may do well, but you are doing yourself no favours being childish and acting like you ar3 still at school.

I believe I'm allowed to respond to such posts (in a thread containing my name) in any way I like?

Is having a Manx Forums account akin to being still at school?

Edited by rachomics
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, rachomics said:

I'm talking about a specific ex-barman who currently heads the DHSC who seems to believe that being a minister makes him a professor. I don't speak about all ex-barstaff. I used to serve in (and chuck people out of) the Clarendon (and the Woody, and the Students' Union in Aberdeen) in days gone by.

I don’t think the ex barman, now heading the DHSC, has ever believed that holding his office makes him a professor.

Have you ever believed that being a professor makes you an MHK ?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

You are doing  yourself a massive injustice with your posting on here. It is school playground stuff. Why do you think it is clever to mock a Minister ? A position you will never atain  to. You have a  business that may do well, but you are doing yourself no favours being childish and acting like you ar3 still at school.

And you are embarrassing yourself with that load of intemperate misogynist bollocks. 

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Why do you think it is clever to mock a Minister ? A position you will never atain  to. 

Put it this way. If and when I decide to run for public office I won't be attaining to be a minister. 

I would be attaining to be the first female Chief Minister.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3