Spat between Chief Minister and Dr Glover

Manx Bean

6 hours ago, Annoymouse said:

Did T.V.O.R get a temp ban or something? Where has this MasterArse come from?

Sultan, and a dozen other banned iterations.

The bans come because of his aggression, insults, personal attacks which make a mockery of freedom of speech.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

15 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

I don’t recall getting any type of ban. John can you clarify? Thanks 

I’ve not suspended you. If you’re sultan, amaze, CowMan, MasterRace, etc. Etc., I’m quite willing to oblige.

No idea why @annoymouse  is trying to connect you.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, John Wright said:

I’ve not suspended you. If you’re sultan, amaze, CowMan, MasterRace, etc. Etc., I’m quite willing to oblige.

No idea why @annoymouse  is trying to connect you.

People get very confused about who is who, especially with all these sequential accounts, and accusations of sock-puppetry (what ever happened to that rule?).  Someone confused me and you yesterday, despite the fact that we've had the same login names for many years, and post under our real names (or almost, in my case).

For the avoidance of doubt, if there is any out there:

The poster 'Wrighty' is Ian Wright, an orthopaedic surgeon based at Noble's.

The poster and moderator 'John Wright' is John Wright, an island based advocate.

As far as I'm aware, the ex-footballer and pundit 'Ian Wright-Right-Right' doesn't contribute to these boards, but no doubt if he did John and I would be confused with him too.

16 minutes ago, wrighty said:

People get very confused about who is who, especially with all these sequential accounts, and accusations of sock-puppetry (what ever happened to that rule?).  Someone confused me and you yesterday, despite the fact that we've had the same login names for many years, and post under our real names (or almost, in my case).

The poster and moderator 'John Wright' is John Wright, an island based advocate.

As far as I'm aware, the ex-footballer and pundit 'Ian Wright-Right-Right' doesn't contribute to these boards, but no doubt if he did John and I would be confused with him too.

Hang on...I thought YOU were Ian Wright ex Arsenal and England striker and telly pundit? Christ, I’m confused.

2 minutes ago, Uhtred said:

Hang on...I thought YOU were Ian Wright ex Arsenal and England striker and telly pundit? Christ, I’m confused.

I once tried to confirm my ID at the post office by showing them a copy of his autobiography. They didn’t accept it for some reason. Probably racists. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

16 minutes ago, wrighty said:

I once tried to confirm my ID at the post office by showing them a copy of his autobiography. They didn’t accept it for some reason. Probably racists. 

They couldn’t believe you were wearing whiteface

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, wrighty said:

But who's right?

If two wrights make a wrong, do three wrights make it alwright?

Brain melt....

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Apple said:

Its been what, a week, since the PAC hearing. And still no line by line rebuttal.

What could possibly have gone wrong ?

They’re still weighing up which of the 5 different versions scripted by the Cabinet Office Fantasy Unit to actually use.

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

2 minutes ago, Uhtred said:

They’re still weighing up which of the 5 different versions scripted by the Cabinet Office Fantasy Unit to actually use.

They're just making sure they don't use the same colour crayon as they did on Ashford's "letter".....

• Haha 8

22 minutes ago, Apple said:

Its been what, a week, since the PAC hearing. And still no line by line rebuttal.

What could possibly have gone wrong ?

Thats because they go before the PAC next isnt it? They are not going to start rebuttals until in the official chair and why would they