Spat between Chief Minister and Dr Glover

Manx Bean

2 hours ago, John Wright said:

I’ve not suspended you. If you’re sultan, amaze, CowMan, MasterRace, etc. Etc., I’m quite willing to oblige.

No idea why @annoymouse  is trying to connect you.

It was only the time frame, both Quilp and T.V.O.R appeared to stop posting in this thread at roughly the same time and then MasterRace turns up all angry attacking Quilp like he’s been hard done by, I just assumed I missed whatever spat had happened. To be fair I did find it odd as T.V.O.R is typically polite/non sweary, but when questioned he didn’t confirm nor deny being T.V.O.R

So I got that one one wrong, sorry T.V.O.R!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Annoymouse said:

It was only the time frame, both Quilp and T.V.O.R appeared to stop posting in this thread at roughly the same time and then MasterRace turns up all angry attacking Quilp like he’s been hard done by, I just assumed I missed whatever spat had happened. To be fair I did find it odd as T.V.O.R is typically polite/non sweary, but when questioned he didn’t confirm nor deny being T.V.O.R

So I got that one one wrong, sorry T.V.O.R!

No problem 

3 hours ago, wrighty said:

For the avoidance of doubt, if there is any out there:

The poster 'Wrighty' is Ian Wright, an orthopaedic surgeon based at Noble's.

For the avoidance of further doubt and OCD amongst us, it's actually 'wrighty'.

1 hour ago, Gladys said:

Any news on the Abbotswood and SP inquiries?  I know one is a police matter but really, as I said before, are either highly complex forensic matters? 

SP one due end of April & will be published in full according to Howie 

6 minutes ago, Banker said:

SP one due end of April & will be published in full according to Howie 

I'm not holding my breath. Is anyone? I no longer have any trust or faith in the man. And yes, I did have some at one time not so long ago.

• Like 3

The moderators have been chatting about the implications for MF of parties, either of them,  to the threatened litigation between Dr Glover and DHSC setting out their positions here.

@rachomicsand @Steve Doyle

Given our experience of receiving letters from advocates, the AG, or even Mr Plod, and Deemsters being handy at criticising MF for alleged breaches of sub judice ( when the information they wanted kept quiet had been published on the courts web site ), we are naturally cautious.

MF doesn’t have the absolute protection of evidence to the PAC, nor the deep pockets to defend its Electronic Communications platform exemption, if challenged. To that extent we aren’t like FB or Twitter.

There is clearly a dispute, both sides have made allegations of criminality, of civil wrongs, of employment status, unfair dismissal. 

Please express opinions but don’t post what you consider to be facts.

And before anyone suggests it, we haven’t been leaned on. We have no means of ascertaining the truth. Our legal position means if challenged we’d have to hide posts. A long time consuming  task. 

please cooperate.

we welcome @rachomics contributions and explanations of her expertise, and on anything else. But please don’t use MF to set out your stall.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

in my opinion, not that i consider it a fact, or that facts ever appear on these forums, this thread will be locked in a very short space of time, the rebuttal ( factual or just opinion  ) may be ( not a fact ) installing  defenses  in anticipation to quell the voice of public scrutiny.  just my opinion of course, not a fact , but opinions may vary.  😉   

Edited by Pipsqueak