Spat between Chief Minister and Dr Glover

Manx Bean

30 minutes ago, gymbabe said:

@rachomics, I feel an awful lot more confident, ‘going forward’, with you as part of the EAG rather than without. 

Hopefully, with the conditions set that you mention, the new CoMin will listen! Good luck.

Agreed.

And Chelsea has just been beaten in the FA Final by the mighty Foxes. My afternoon is getting better and better.  

Am now waiting for the trifecta of DA/HE's resignations.

Edited by code99

47 minutes ago, gymbabe said:

@rachomics, I feel an awful lot more confident, ‘going forward’, with you as part of the EAG rather than without. 

Hopefully, with the conditions set that you mention, the new CoMin will listen! Good luck.

I am very hopeful for the post-election future provided that the expected "regime change" (i.e. no HQ, no DA) occurs within CoMIN come September. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rachomics said:

I am very hopeful for the post-election future provided that the expected "regime change" (i.e. no HQ, no DA) occurs within CoMIN come September. 

who is expecting no DA in CoMin?

I am currently listening to DA's evidence to the PAC with a seasoned health professional by my side. He is speaking absolute shite and talking about things way above his pay grade and completely outside of his level of understanding. He is a waffling bullshitter. His Ego has overtaken his actual ability. I do not want this imbecile to advise anyone about my health protection.

He's a nice guy and I'd love to have a pint with him in the pub, I bet he's a great laugh, but most of the time I'd be laughing at him, not with him.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

I've heard a few people suggesting he might not stand now, I think they're wrong, but its certainly getting some traction.

It would surprise me if he doesn't stand and he seems to be the sort of person who believes his own publicity.  That said he may be less popular than he thinks - he came behind Peake in the by-election and again in the General.  And Peake is one of those MHKs you forget is there.  As usual it will depend on who else stands.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/14/2021 at 7:48 AM, asitis said:

I'll repeat again what I was told months ago about the DHSC and it upper echelons, everything I read seems to concur that the running of the DHSC was, or indeed is, surrounded by unpleasantness.

Well we all get told by a friend on a Friday night in the pub about how rubbish the organization that they work for. So and so is a bitch and my talent isn’t recognized 

• Haha 1

OMG, I'm half an hour into DA's evidence to the PAC, he is a fantasist, lunatic. I can't understand why no one at the PAC has punched him yet, he thinks he's a technical expert !  I'd advise everyone to listen to his interview, its a glorious self destruction.