Spat between Chief Minister and Dr Glover

Manx Bean

34 minutes ago, John Wright said:

It may have escaped your notice that all medical and nursing staff, from the lowliest cleaner and care assistant to medical director level, got pushed out of DHSC on 31/3 but  started at Manx Care on 1/4.

All I say is, watch this space!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Uhtred said:

Every one of the catalogue of failures under the Quayle administration is crawling out from under the stone just in time for the election. As I posted recently, no wonder he’s off.

these things always do, it helps the useless fucks trying to get re-elected on to the gravy train by giving them something to complain about against the government they were actually in while appearing to side with the disgruntled public to gain votes. it's like the girl that always fancied you but never actually had the nerve to show or tell you that until she learned you'd won the lottery..

Edited by Pipsqueak
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

Six minutes of panicking and spite from Ashford from yesterday's Keys:

https://www.tynwald.org.im/business/listen/AgainFiles/7863a.mp3

No one in IOM Government ever seems to have heard the phrase "Stop digging".

About a thousand words.....he could have just said that he had changed his mind and simply been honest.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gladys said:

I wonder if Dr Ranson was the author iof 'the letter'?

It seems unlikely.  I sounded like it came from one of the more established DHSC people complaining about this interloper getting all the credit just because she deserved it.  Ranson had only joined DHSC at the start of the year, she haqs probably been dealing with the same "Not one of the gang" attitudes.

Robertshaw was very cagey about the reasons for going private, but made it clear that there were legal issues: