Spat between Chief Minister and Dr Glover

Manx Bean

4 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Why all this vilification of a basically decent man?

He makes a mistake and apologizes for it. But that can’t be right can it?. His apology is worth nothing because he is a politician and they apparently are incapable of contrition. It  is not like they are human or anything is it? Perhaps he should apologize for his apology not being the right sort of apology?

Its the old “when did you stop beating your wife” sort of thing.

Its a good job the wider Manx public are a bit more savvy than his critics on here.

He may have been a decent sort at one time but he's been poisoned by the toxicity of IOMG!

Just now, Gladys said:

I see that the Douglas Corpie gum removing machine has been sold at auction for £200. 

A mere £119,800 loss to the Douglas ratepayers then....

Screenshot_20210531-204806_Chrome.jpg

16 minutes ago, Shake me up Judy said:

Re the supposed desire that David Ashford expressed as becoming a Tory MP when at school. (Think William Hague)

I don’t think it’s that odd ( but not something I would have contemplated) Certainly not a stick to beat him with

Moreover not a credible excuse for all the vile insults and personal comments being  aimed at him now in these pages.

Edited by The Voice of Reason

3 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Moreover not a credible excuse for all the vile insults and personal comments being  aimed at him now in these pages.

Got an office job where you were able to work from home and your income was't affected?

Some of us got completely screwed by the two avoidable lockdowns we've had this year. There's a lot of anger out there. You haven't a fucking clue.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Re the supposed desire that David Ashford expressed as becoming a Tory MP when at school. (Think William Hague)

William Hague - "The man whose hostility to Brussels has been central to his career is at least in part to blame for Britain’s pickle over Europe" i.e. Brexit - The Guardian.