Spat between Chief Minister and Dr Glover

Manx Bean

13 hours ago, offshoremanxman said:

Belting evidence by Dr Glover today 

https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/information-blockage-in-dhsc-during-early-stages-of-pandemic/

“Focussing on her social media output Dr Glover was asked if she'd tweeted, after Mr Ashford was re-elected in September, that the constituents of Douglas North were 'a bunch of right-wing grannies'.

She said she 'didn't recall' tweeting such a remark and had made around 7-8,000 tweets - mostly retweeting other scientists.

She also claimed she'd had her account hacked recently and had been impersonated a number of times online in the past”

😂😂 False hacking claims again - when in a hole just keep on digging! 

It's not the most flattering photo. 

12 hours ago, FookADoodleDoo said:

Since when was she sacked? There was no sacking. You need to read up on the facts. As for kicking something, does that include the livelihoods of innocent people who cannot help that they are associated/a relative of a Minister? If you can support such a creature who can be capable of such atrocities, then that says more about you than any of them. 

i didn't say sacked, dismissed was meant as  dismissive of her view on things , as for your last sentence, fookadoodleoff. 😉

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Augustus said:

Who ARE these banshees who suddenly appear on here to drip poison every time Glover's name comes up?

Maybe they are those who are aware of those who have suffered at her hands. Call it poison, call it whatever you want, it’s nothing more than an opinion as a result of something. Baffles me as I have seen much worse against politicians on this page yet I’ve never seen it described as poison. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, FookADoodleDoo said:

Maybe they are those who are aware of those who have suffered at her hands. Call it poison, call it whatever you want, it’s nothing more than an opinion as a result of something. Baffles me as I have seen much worse against politicians on this page yet I’ve never seen it described as poison. 

Yet you personally only come on here to bleat about Dr Glover. How sad. 

14 hours ago, Gladys said:

Pity the letter "served it's purpose" so quickly.  May have been quite relevant to this nonsense.  But, hey ho.

And of course, the very reason the letter was disposed of so quickly.

I have to say that Ashie had a bit of the Boris about him, the way he calmly but earnestly explained the shredding of the letter away.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, offshoremanxman said:

Belting evidence by Dr Glover today 

https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/information-blockage-in-dhsc-during-early-stages-of-pandemic/

“Focussing on her social media output Dr Glover was asked if she'd tweeted, after Mr Ashford was re-elected in September, that the constituents of Douglas North were 'a bunch of right-wing grannies'.

She said she 'didn't recall' tweeting such a remark and had made around 7-8,000 tweets - mostly retweeting other scientists.

She also claimed she'd had her account hacked recently and had been impersonated a number of times online in the past”

😂😂 False hacking claims again - when in a hole just keep on digging! 

Brilliant. Exposed for all to see that she really is a little bit bonkers. Now the pandemic is over we can get back to not knowing what she is thinking on a daily basis and forget all about her.

• Like 1

A bit bonkers ....... They are all the damn same, all this malarkey going on whilst the public were wanting leadership and facts, not a toxic schoolyard inhabited by bullies and narcissists !

Is there any wonder the whole shooting match is a damned mess !!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Danoo said:

Brilliant. Exposed for all to see that she really is a little bit bonkers. Now the pandemic is over we can get back to not knowing what she is thinking on a daily basis and forget all about her.

Yes lets back to understanding that while the zoo is run by the baboons, the vets and zoo keepers are gagged and locked away, the world will always great reset itself by the great and the good.  

Edited by Holte End
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Holte End said:

Yes lets back to understanding that while the zoo is run by the baboons, while the vets and zoo keepers are gagged and locked away, the world will always great reset itself by the great and the good.  

"Orangutans are skeptical of changes in their cages 
And the zookeeper is very fond of rum"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

The whole thing seriously embarrasses government. Remember all this was going on while we were locked up inside our own homes allegedly for our own protection. We were deemed to stupid to be allowed to go to the shop for a tin of beans. Yet those who self appointed themselves as our protectors were clearly going about their business arguing over broken chairs and blocking each other’s phone calls like 12 year olds and having pathetic childish spats and pissing competitions with each other. 

We get the leaders we deserve unfortunately.

• Like 1