Spat between Chief Minister and Dr Glover

Manx Bean

1 hour ago, offshoremanxman said:

I hoped she had gone away!

Looks like she’s been handed more fuel for her victimization hobby horse. 

1 hour ago, offshoremanxman said:

Her constant and ongoing victimhood is getting a bit boring to be honest. She needs to let it lie. But she doesn’t seem to be able to help herself. 

Interesting. You hoped I'd gone away - which implies that you didn't know I was still about - yet you also say I have a "constant and ongoing victimhood" which can't mean that you follow me on twitter at all, otherwise you'd know otherwise. I think after the two years of crap I was put through I can remind people that no-one should be treated that way in the future and that things still need to change on this Island.

I did notice that you stopped posting here for at least three months. Holiday in Jurby?

Hate crime legislation that brings us into line with the UK is long overdue, which is why I posted. Nothing to do with me personally, other than I'm absolutely delighted that they're going to consult on it.

Why is it that some people feel the need to resurrect an ancient thread to complain about me? This one was dormant for five months before someone's axe needed grinding. There's a thread on the hate crime legislation, use that. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, rachomics said:

I did notice that you stopped posting here for at least three months. Holiday in Jurby?

You’re totally unhinged lady. If you can’t handle people having views on what you post on social media then don’t post your views in the first place. And by the way I didn’t even post a copy of your Tweet or resurrect this thread - someone else did. Too quick to pull the trigger as seems usual.

Edited by offshoremanxman
  • Sad 1

I know you didn't resurrect the post this time, I checked on that because you were the one who resurrected it after 7 months back in February, but you seem to have incorrectly assumed that my entire reply was just for you. Perhaps find your sense of humour regarding Jurby?

7 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

You’re totally unhinged lady. If you can’t handle people having views on what you post on social media then don’t post your views in the first place. And by the way I didn’t even post a copy of your Tweet or resurrect this thread - someone else did. Too quick to pull the trigger as seems usual.

You say whilst taking umbrage at what someone has said on social media. Give over man.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, rachomics said:

but you seem to have incorrectly assumed that my entire reply was just for you. Perhaps find your sense of humour regarding Jurby?

As you specifically referred to two of my posts and nobody else’s in your reply above what did you think I was going to assume in my reply? As for your paranoid comment about Jurby. Maybe speak with John Wright, I got banned for a while for taking the piss out of someone who likes to dress up as a furby. I doubt that fits your needy and paranoid narrative though.

2 hours ago, offshoremanxman said:

Her constant and ongoing victimhood is getting a bit boring to be honest. She needs to let it lie. But she doesn’t seem to be able to help herself. 

Even though I didnt agree with many of her views I think she was badly treated. Now we know more about the way the DHSC was being run why would you think anything else.

She is entitled fo a view and debate on here without bringing up the past and without being insulted. You need to back off. 

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, Happier diner said:

She is entitled fo a view and debate on here without bringing up the past and without being insulted. You need to back off. 

Back off from what? Pointing out that she is completely wrong with her paranoid suggestions that I’ve spent 3 months in prison? 😂

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

You began this because Dr Glover made a comment on Twitter about how, for a minority of the population, the Hate Law was a good thing. You used her comment to describe her as bitter and twisted - just by her making an innocent comment. 

Wrong yet again you seem to be referring to the post by Newsdesk who resurrected this thread not me. I have never said she is bitter and twisted. I suggested she was unhinged and paranoid by trying to suggest I was some sort of jailbird.

Edited by offshoremanxman

3 hours ago, Roxanne said:

What has she said that’s wrong? She’s right. A minority of island residents need to accept that these attitudes are toxic. Are you saying that they aren’t toxic and it’s OK? 

She’s very quick to label anyone who disagrees with her as a troll. Presumably free speech isn’t just one-way and applies to everyone who responds to posts they read on platforms like Twitter? 

1B9CE22E-FFBE-4B13-AEB3-91EC14DA9EA9.jpeg

She is a professional who called out a load of assholes in the CS and "political" class on the island.

The "establishment", which makes me laugh for a collective name as they are a bunch of inbreeds, has tried to make her look like an unhinged "Woman" for some reason picking on her sex.

The boy vampire who has about as much business experience as my Labradoodle, and is much less attractive,  has been, along with his followers particularly nasty to her.

Lets not forget....

AT THE VERY START OF COVID IT WAS DR GLOVER THAT TOLD THE MANX CARE LOT OR WHAT EVER THEY WERE CALLED THEN, THAT THEY ACTUALLY OWNED A MACHINE THAT COULD TEST FOR COVID.

THIS MACHINE HAD BEEN SITTING IN A CORNER IN A CUPBOARD UNUSED BECAUSE IT WAS BOUGHT BUT NO ONE IN THE LAB KNEW WHAT IT DID. - That alone says a lot about the standard of employee up there but Hey-Ho its only lives at stake

That is a summary of what went on, early 2020

Dr Glover should be given an award from her Majesty's Government, as she is far more deserving than the boy vampire.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Gizo said:

I thought we were all going to die after TT or something according to Dr Glover and the paranoid Steve who posts on here too. 

She’s just a stupid mental old bat who should probably just fuck off and find something more constructive to do than posting attention seeking inflammatory shite on Twitter. Same with the other bell-end but at least he’s left the IOM. 

• Sad 1