Spat between Chief Minister and Dr Glover

Manx Bean

4 hours ago, Banker said:

Well we all know that Howie has a problem with any females in a position of power which is why he has none in Comin or cabinet office but keeps constant failures like Cregeen & Harmer & Boot in jobs.

When you put it like that it’s blindingly obvious isn’t it?

4 hours ago, Banker said:

Well we all know that Howie has a problem with any females in a position of power which is why he has none in Comin or cabinet office but keeps constant failures like Cregeen & Harmer & Boot in jobs.

That is possible. But in my opinion parts of the gov. are functioning as an idiocracy - which is an organisation where the one at the top makes damn sure everyone below him, whether male, female, or ambiguous, is a lot less smarter than he is. (And also in the case of Quayle, the ones who do have a higher IQ are there simply because they have a tendency to say "yes").

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Two-lane said:

That is possible. But in my opinion parts of the gov. are functioning as an idiocracy - which is an organisation where the one at the top makes damn sure everyone below him, whether male, female, or ambiguous, is a lot less smarter than he is. (And also in the case of Quayle, the ones who do have a higher IQ are there simply because they have a tendency to say "yes").

So the downside is.................

I am no fan of HQ, but he is CM because those we voted for put him there. Don’t blame the person winning the lottery, blame those awarding the prize. 
Having said that, I sometimes try to imagine how other MHKs would have coped with the shite HQ has had too. 
I think he has done bloody well FWIW

Edited by Scotty
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, Banker said:

Would it be bad of me to say that this is the reason I wore three-inch stiletto's to my presentation to MHK's and MLC's. I often find that standing 5'11'' tall in heels tends to level the playing field somewhat. My poor feet, though. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, rachomics said:

Would it be bad of me to say that this is the reason I wore three-inch stiletto's to my presentation to MHK's and MLC's. I often find that standing 5'11'' tall in heels tends to level the playing field somewhat. My poor feet, though. 

How low can you stoop ? 
are you not above this. 
You are biting and being reeled in.