Vaccine- who will have it?

Banker

Well, we've got precious few airlines coming here now - may as well use it for something. Is this another Reynolds success? And what will the car parking charges be?

Just now, Non-Believer said:

Well, we've got precious few airlines coming here now - may as well use it for something. Is this another Reynolds success? And what will the car parking charges be?

Parking is free at the airport right now anyway.

I suspect that DOI themselves are not doing the installation. They usually get a third party in to do it under their supervision.

22 minutes ago, jaymann said:

Parking is free at the airport right now anyway.

I suspect that DOI themselves are not doing the installation. They usually get a third party in to do it under their supervision.

I imagine DOI will be employing one of their contractors and paying for it and then doing an internal transfer across to DHSC.

Whatever, seems to me to be an unnecessary waste of resources. Would have been cheaper to buy mobile screens from UK DHSS warehouse (for which IOM DHSC has access) and can be used multiple times. 

This is all quite worrying.  If, as stated, the inoculation programme is planned to go on until the end of the year does it now mean that the “powers that be” do not expect the airport to become operational until then.

Or is it just that the left hand doesn’t know what the right hand is doing?

44 minutes ago, Cypman said:

This is all quite worrying.  If, as stated, the inoculation programme is planned to go on until the end of the year does it now mean that the “powers that be” do not expect the airport to become operational until then.

Or is it just that the left hand doesn’t know what the right hand is doing?

Definitely the latter.

5 hours ago, Andy Onchan said:

I imagine DOI will be employing one of their contractors and paying for it and then doing an internal transfer across to DHSC.

Whatever, seems to me to be an unnecessary waste of resources. Would have been cheaper to buy mobile screens from UK DHSS warehouse (for which IOM DHSC has access) and can be used multiple times. 

Doesn't seem to afford much privacy / confidentiality.

In the various TV pictures and photos, some vaccinators seem to be wearing gloves when injecting people and some seem not to bother. What is the proper protocol. ? Should vaccinators wear protective gloves.