Vaccine- who will have it?

Banker

22 minutes ago, Annoymouse said:

I think I’m right in saying they’ve left the contacting to the individual group practices which as far as I’m aware use their own databases, I think it’s only the hospital database that is a shared system?

I wonder if anyone has received a vaccination letter for a dead relative yet? 

Quite possibly for the non-urgent jabs but for the first group it's being coordinated by the 111 Call Centre Referrals Team.

4 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

But the real scandal is that care home residents and their carers should have been the very first people to get the vaccination according to the governments own protocols. 

Instead they seem to have been vaccinating their own staff whether they were high priority or not, either out of self-interest or because it was an easy way to make up the numbers and brag about how many they had done.

+1

I know of admin people in DHSC who for the most part work from home but have had the first jab.

Everyone seems to give full weekly updates except IOM, Guernsey attached shows they’ve done 4 doses per 100k , Jersey 4.54, Uk 4.94 and I reckon we’re c2.5 so half Uk and well below Channel Islands 

https://guernseypress.com/news/2021/01/15/vaccination-doses-will-be-six-week-apart-under-latest-plans/

Have we actually vaccinated any over80s yet or is it all staff so far?

Edited by Banker

20 minutes ago, Andy Onchan said:

Hurrah! Something people can understand. That's exactly what is required.

There’s a question in Tynwald asking how many over 80s vaccinated, will be fairly embarrassing for ashie if it’s a very low figure with most due February 

53 minutes ago, Banker said:

There’s a question in Tynwald asking how many over 80s vaccinated, will be fairly embarrassing for ashie if it’s a very low figure with most due February 

How many times must he explain why the numbers are what they are. ?

4 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

How many times must he explain why the numbers are what they are. ?

He’s not explained clearly why we are sitting on stocks of vaccine, why it takes weeks to approve vaccine everyone else is using, why over 80s are waiting until mid February for first vaccinations, why only 3 days per week, who’s getting vaccinations etc etc which is why questions are being asked in Tynwald and elsewhere 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Banker said:

He’s not explained clearly why we are sitting on stocks of vaccine, why it takes weeks to approve vaccine everyone else is using, why over 80s are waiting until mid February for first vaccinations, why only 3 days per week, who’s getting vaccinations etc etc which is why questions are being asked in Tynwald and elsewhere 

Yes he has, time after time after time. FFS get a grip.

• Confused 1