Vaccine- who will have it?

Banker

Probably need vaccinations to attend sporting events in UK 

football-2plus-goals.png?bypass-service-

Government considering 'COVID certificates' to let people to attend sporting events

Culture Secretary Oliver Dowden has said that coronavirus "certificates" are being considered as a way of getting people back to larger events "in significant numbers".

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, Roxanne said:

I was thinking about this earlier. (Not for long though).

Is it possible that Mr Ashcroft is a compulsive liar? These stories seem to slide off his tongue with great ease and at such a rate that it’s hard to keep a tally sometimes. 

Yes...... when I heard him say a few weeks back that he/they would not tolerate abusive behaviour towards the 111 team (I think it was them) I did wonder if it was true and if so how serious or widespread that abuse might have been. The words mountain and molehill spring to mind.

He got it completely wrong about how careful they would need to be transporting and use of Pfefizer vaccine. Utter bollox and something he either made up or didn't understand when he was told or read about it.

He takes himself far too seriously and that spills out into his persona.    

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

54 minutes ago, Banker said:

Probably need vaccinations to attend sporting events in UK 

football-2plus-goals.png?bypass-service-

Government considering 'COVID certificates' to let people to attend sporting events

Culture Secretary Oliver Dowden has said that coronavirus "certificates" are being considered as a way of getting people back to larger events "in significant numbers".

So young people won't be allowed into stadiums just the over 40's? 

22 minutes ago, Andy Onchan said:

Yes...... when I heard him say a few weeks back that he/they would not tolerate abusive behaviour towards the 111 team (I think it was them) I did wonder if it was true and if so how serious or widespread that abuse might have been. The words mountain and molehill spring to mind.

He got it completely wrong about how careful they would need to be transporting and use of Pfefizer vaccine. Utter bollox and something he either made up or didn't understand when he was told or read about it.

He takes himself far too seriously and that spills out into his persona.    

Well he did take three weeks to read the instructions over Xmas.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Pipsqueak said:

me neither, if i'm not already ??   not all jokes are to every bodies taste.

How can it be funny to anyone when millions died with tattoos on their arms put their by Germany during the Second World War , disgraceful!

• Like 1