Vaccine- who will have it?

Banker

1 hour ago, Zarley said:

6a is people 16-65 with underlying conditions who are housebound. If you're not housebound, you're just plain ole 6.  

I'm in 6a according to the invite but certainly not housebound. I think the TIA that I had 6 years ago probably puts me in that cohort. To be honest I was expecting to be in cohort 7.

My letter arrived yesterday and I registered online last night. Got the call just after 1300 today and she readily volunteered I was getting the AZ. In at the airport on Sunday just like @Andy Onchan

Very fast and trouble free - apart from the AZ bit obvs. Looks like I'm going to have my chin removed and then take up morris dancing.:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Major Rushen said:

Airport this morning 6mins for to door. Still to many people without their forms filled in.

9 hours ago, Annoymouse said:

Not everyone has a printer, 

This familiar fella in front of me today didn't have a printer - looks like he's asleep, but he's filling out his form.

hrh.jpg

6 hours ago, slinkydevil said:

This familiar fella in front of me today didn't have a printer - looks like he's asleep, but he's filling out his form.

hrh.jpg

What I found strange was those clipboards didn't seem to be given the treatment to inhibit fomite transmission. Didn't see one being wiped down. Or the pens, one bloke chewed on the end of his whilst reading and filling in the form. 

2 hours ago, quilp said:

What I found strange was those clipboards didn't seem to be given the treatment to inhibit fomite transmission. Didn't see one being wiped down. Or the pens, one bloke chewed on the end of his whilst reading and filling in the form. 

How big is the form you need to fill out? 

8 minutes ago, TerryFuchwit said:

How big is the form you need to fill out? 

Two sides of A4. Personal details- name, address, phone. A yes/no of any possible covid symptoms. Historical allergic reactions to medications or other sources. And other stuff I can't remember.

Pray tell, Tel, why d'you ask..? 

Edited by quilp

4 minutes ago, quilp said:

Two sides of A4. Personal details- name, address, phone. A yes/no of any possible covid symptoms. Historical allergic reactions to medications or other sources. And other stuff I can't remember.

Pray tell, Tel, why d'you ask..? 

I was just wondering if it might be easier to have an admin or two down there that simply complete the form with you by computer then print it for you to sign.  Potentially quicker.  Less contact points etc.

If the form had 2 extra boxes that said "Tick this box if your answer is no to everything" one each side that would save a lot of ticks

Or, people filled it out before.

Says it all that HQ is not even organised enough to have pre filled it, says it all................................

3 minutes ago, Boris Johnson said:

If the form had 2 extra boxes that said "Tick this box if your answer is no to everything" one each side that would save a lot of ticks

Or, people filled it out before.

Says it all that HQ is not even organised enough to have pre filled it, says it all................................

Haven't people been told not to prefill forms before arrival?