Vaccine- who will have it?

Banker

2 minutes ago, madmanxpilot said:

I'm not sure. My question was simply about the fact that you have been vaccinated. 

I would have thought though that embedded in your electronic record will be the type that you received too.

I think the type and batch number etc is going to be the crucial bit for travel purposes I guess.

1 minute ago, Andy Onchan said:

I think the type and batch number etc is going to be the crucial bit for travel purposes I guess.

Yes. And my record on NHS and Patient Access shows neither. I questioned it with my GP as an aside during a phone consultation. Her view was the little card was enough. I asked when she had last looked at my Lloyd George notes rather than my e-record, and the light dawned.

• Haha 1

Just now, Andy Onchan said:

I don't believe it is. Certainly the cruise lines are asking for proof of full vaccination (both doses) by 'one of the approved vaccinations more than 14 days from the sail date'. The brand doesn't matter, provided it's approved. I can't see it being any other way anywhere else either.

4 minutes ago, madmanxpilot said:

I don't believe it is. Certainly the cruise lines are asking for proof of full vaccination (both doses) by 'one of the approved vaccinations more than 14 days from the sail date'. The brand doesn't matter, provided it's approved. I can't see it being any other way anywhere else either.

Well, that's interesting insomuch as I read a Google syndicated article that some countries are considering not accepting vaccines if the efficacy is below a certain level in a certain age group. When I read that I thought that could be a tricky one to administer at a border crossing without knowing the details of the vaccine. I doubt I'll find that article now but I'll try.

7 minutes ago, madmanxpilot said:

https://ec.europa.eu/health/sites/health/files/ehealth/docs/vaccination-proof_interoperability-guidelines_en.pdf

Getting geeky - the eu suggest the type of the vaccine should be viewable but not the batch number in any electronic certification for travel.  

Fields such as Sex, Batch/lot number, Administering centre, Health Professional identification, Next vaccination date may not be needed for purposes other than medical use

See Annex 1 in this doc.

10 hours ago, Happier diner said:

The worst change was when the chocolate became so thin you could see the brake pads through it

not enough jam in the middle either

no idea why they bother with the plain mallow filling version

• Sad 1