Vaccine- who will have it?

Banker

42 minutes ago, horatiotheturd said:

My Mrs was given her first 10 "loading doses" in a box with all the syringes and sent on her merry way for us to do them at home.

Presumably things have now changed back to what they were?

1 hour ago, horatiotheturd said:

I understand the recovery time and paperwork but can't see any justification for the cost and the delays when elsewhere are just using sports halls, tents, and carparks.

Wait until you see the wages and overtime bills for the senior managers that I believe were down there last weekend.

And then the travel expenses.

No problem with front line staff but do you think these managers do it for free?

Anyway, airport costs are roughly the same as just one of the new Executive Directors isn't it ? Actually, now I see the point being made......

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Apple said:

Presumably things have now changed back to what they were?

Yes, but point I was trying to make was how was it OK last March to have untrained people self injecting into muscles at home and now when the rest of the world are happy to use sports halls and curtains we apparently need plasterboard and ceilings and skirting boards for infection control.

Madness

• Like 3

1 minute ago, horatiotheturd said:

Madness

Totally agree. I think some people did panic initially when they realised they had not planned enough in advance and wanted to divest duties normally undertaken by qualified professional staff to others. 

I know that some people will make the most of this and some practices will be continued and that will happen if the bed / facilities and staff culling we have seen over the past few years continues. 

This will never completely go away in one form or other and the new facilities in the airport will be being used differently after the summer. Just a feeling.

I shall mention the name of her who shall not be named.. (Rachel) !

She had posted that B and Q was rammed, with no social distancing and no masks apart from herself ! She expressed the view that this was unwise ! I have no doubt she knows what she is talking about, and the Traa dy liooar attitude we have had to inoculation and getting on with it, is simply counter intuitive to our desires to once again be community free !

Stop building and get injecting ! simples !!

... waits for the shills !

Edited by asitis
  • Like 3

23 minutes ago, horatiotheturd said:

Yes, but point I was trying to make was how was it OK last March to have untrained people self injecting into muscles at home and now when the rest of the world are happy to use sports halls and curtains we apparently need plasterboard and ceilings and skirting boards for infection control.

Madness

Injecting B12 and vaccinations really are not the same thing.

Really, some people are so fucking miserable and short sighted.

Vaccinations are going to be happening for many months.  A number of front line people working long hours to help others.  Yet you'd put them in a cowshed if it saved a few quid? Seriously , sort yourself out.

Stop worrying about the rest of world. It doesn't matter.  It isnt a race and it isn't a competition to see who can set up the cheapest shittiest environment to deliver it in either.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, horatiotheturd said:

I think the important thing there is not to give a shit about what a few women (with precious little better to do clearly) think about a subject they don't understand. 

• Confused 1

37 minutes ago, TerryFuchwit said:

Vaccinations are going to be happening for many months.  A number of front line people working long hours to help others.  Yet you'd put them in a cowshed if it saved a few quid? Seriously , sort yourself out.

Stop worrying about the rest of world. It doesn't matter.  It isnt a race and it isn't a competition to see who can set up the cheapest shittiest environment to deliver it in either.

Thanks Dr Fuckwit! the font of knowledge to all things medical. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, TerryFuchwit said:

Who is talking about setting up in a cowshed?  There are plenty of nice, warm venues large enough to do this on the IOM without OTT adaptations.  

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TerryFuchwit said:

Thanks Howie, can you save your shit for the press conference!!

• Haha 2