Vaccine- who will have it?

Banker

11 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Chester Street Hub.

Chester St will vaccinate solely using pfizer and Ronaldsway Astra Zeneca, according to the man in pub/word on street

2C26ED9F-6952-4AB2-ADAF-D868E25C8027.jpeg

Do you get a choice which vaccine you are to be given?

1 hour ago, John Wright said:

Chester Street Hub.

Chester St will vaccinate solely using pfizer and Ronaldsway Astra Zeneca, according to the man in pub/word on street

2C26ED9F-6952-4AB2-ADAF-D868E25C8027.jpeg

Pfizer needs nice new walls for the queueing room and makeshift barriers for the queueing partitions.

Astra Zeneca requires marble floors, new partition cubicles and outdoor queueing.

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Barlow said:

Pfizer needs nice new walls for the queueing room and makeshift barriers for the queueing partitions.

From the number of barriers in the photo, they are anticipating a considerable number of people to be queuing (no 10 minute time limit here). I can see they have thoughtfully provided two chairs - so it is still a BYO deal.

No visible information vis-a-vis the important topic of skirting boards. But there are plentiful hand-washing facilities - not that I have ever bothered washing my hands before letting someone stick a needle in me.

6 minutes ago, AlanShimmin said:

They'll need to speed up the Chester Street jabs as B&M Bargains are due to move in there in July!

Who are B&M Bargains? Genuine question.