Vaccine- who will have it?

Banker

7 minutes ago, Apple said:

Not wishing to fully challenge but it is really up to the Government and their advisers. If enough and / or the right medical advisers agree then they should be saying that clearly to them. Also, 2020 was the year too many people died.

We never found out who was (is) advising them. Quayle shut it down.

Lot's of people die every year. Lot's more will die as a result of the way this fiasco has been handled. The poverty that is about to be inflicted on the masses will make the austerity years look like Boom time.

Edited by Nom de plume

25 minutes ago, Newbie said:

That’s how I read it. Your risk of catching it is dropping like a stone but if you were to catch it your risk of dying, whilst not 1 in 300, would probably be more like 1 in 600 (sorry to disappoint!!)

Probably reasonable. It’s always been said that your risk of dying if you catch Covid is about the same as your risk of dying in the next year.  1 in 600 ain’t so bad (and in any case I’ve had my jabs ;))

Edited by wrighty
Typo
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Nom de plume said:

153 second doses administered today as at 15.32pm

Zero first doses.

Are they really working around the clock, leaving no stone unturned in the biggest logistical challenge the IOM has ever faced?

Really? Are they Minister Ashford?

Not sure what’s gone wrong last week as vaccinations seem to have fallen considerably, ever since majority of health workers fully vaccinated . Hopefully pick up again soon!

48 minutes ago, Major Rushen said:

First dose 277 second dose 660 = 937.

most in one day so far!

Yes my mum was at Airport today for second jab and said it was packed with about 20/25 minutes delay , lots forgot the consent forms as didn’t realize you had to sign again for second jab. The nurses had spare forms for them to sign.