Vaccine- who will have it?

Banker

7 minutes ago, Augustus said:

https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/more-than-20000-covid-19-vaccines-administered/

Trademark piss-poor article from Manx Radio. It leaves it unclear whether over-50s are to be inoculated (not "inocculated", ffs) by the end of May (as previously announced) or the beginning of May.

Good observation. A few weeks it was to be all O50s done before end may. Now it's just to have first jab.

8 minutes ago, Augustus said:

https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/more-than-20000-covid-19-vaccines-administered/

Trademark piss-poor article from Manx Radio. It leaves it unclear whether over-50s are to be inoculated (not "inocculated", ffs) by the end of May (as previously announced) or the beginning of May.

Er, they won't be. They would have to start vaccinating them in the next couple of weeks to achieve this. As Ashford has decided he knows better than AZ, it is now 2 1/2 months between jabs.

1 hour ago, Happier diner said:

Oh:o

I just hope they have got me and the missus down for the fifeser one.

Airport is AZ & Chester street Pfizer, he’s already said that even with 10 weeks delay for AZ only which is in line with WHO & scientists advice the total time scales will only be pushed back 2 weeks maximum 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Newbie said:

AZ recommend that the second dose of their vaccine is given between 4 and 12 weeks, so giving the second dose after 10 weeks is in line with that.

That is amazing, as they never tested it for anywhere near 12 weeks. Personally, I am not anti Vax. However, they way this fiasco is starting to go, I want Pfizer and 21 days. Otherwise, I may not bother. 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Cambon said:

That is amazing, as they never tested it for anywhere near 12 weeks. Personally, I am not anti Vax. However, they way this fiasco is starting to go, I want Pfizer and 21 days. Otherwise, I may not bother. 

You get no choice so hopefully you will get offered AZ , refuse & be stuck here as won’t have vaccine passport 😂