Vaccine- who will have it?

Banker

So over 50s forecast made, hopefully over 65s soon?

Hope so.

Just for comparison's sake (ie not complaining..much) From personal chats over the last day or two, all in England this age group and most 60+ who want it have had the first jab and one or two the second.

Andalucia in Spain are sending out appointments for 40 somethings now.

Nouvelle Aquitaine in SW France have only got as far as clinically vulnerable 60 somethings. 

So... We are well behind the curve but not as much as France.

18 minutes ago, Billy kettlefish said:

No i am not the ghost hissing sid, I moved too this lovely island a few years back because it a beautiful abd safe place to live, but you lot moan and whine about everything and do nothing about it, your worse than londoners moaning. Grow a pair. 

We're not happy unless we're moaning (or correcting others spelling and grammar)

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ballaughbiker said:

Hope so.

Just for comparison's sake (ie not complaining..much) From personal chats over the last day or two, all in England this age group and most 60+ who want it have had the first jab and one or two the second.

Andalucia in Spain are sending out appointments for 40 somethings now.

Nouvelle Aquitaine in SW France have only got as far as clinically vulnerable 60 somethings. 

So... We are well behind the curve but not as much as France.

I'm 63, here in Penryn & Falmouth it's Cohort 6 and those 64 and over receiving first jabs so I expect mine in a week or so.

Over in Somerset those 60+ are receiving jabs.

Couldn't care less about the French.

1 hour ago, Billy kettlefish said:

No i am not the ghost hissing sid, I moved too this lovely island a few years back because it a beautiful abd safe place to live, but you lot moan and whine about everything and do nothing about it, your worse than londoners moaning. Grow a pair. 

To be fair, you sound very angry about something. You should take it easy, rest up a bit, have a few drinks.

1 hour ago, TheTeapot said:

I love it when english people move here, and then tell us all what to do. 

Agreed. Then you remind them about the boat in the morning and they get all arsey.

You always know when a jetload of English have arrived. You can still hear whining after the engines have stopped.

• Haha 5