Vaccine- who will have it?

Banker

1 hour ago, Billy kettlefish said:

It was empty just a few odds and sods about, it should banged out with people having jabs their is no excuse for not doing it vaccines can flown in letters nd emails can be sent it is just another shambolic lack of organisation and the c19 rate of infections are rising fast 

Mate, you sound just like the feller we all should have been calling for a year ago. Just trying to work out how you "knew" the Airport was "empty" when you "just went past". Do tell.

3 minutes ago, Billy kettlefish said:

I think they call it general observations and using my eye and walking past the main door. I think that's how it works. 

You’re not allowed to walk past the door just for a look as far as I am aware , you need appointments or accompanying someone who has.

15 minutes ago, Billy kettlefish said:

I think they call it general observations and using my eye and walking past the main door. I think that's how it works. 

I doubt it. I you'd meant you walked past the airport building and looked inside, you would have said so. Instead, you said you went past the "airport". 

3 minutes ago, Billy kettlefish said:

Who said I don't work at the airport. Next. 

Well if that is the case, and you weren't accompanying someone, I hope your job there doesn't require any observational skills as you have missed the 546 people who attended there

2 hours ago, Banker said:

We saw your post the first time ! Weekend is always quieter but when I took someone on Friday to airport it was busy but very efficient, dropped her  army 2.51 for 3 pm appointments and at 3.04 finished and back in car park 

I thought one of the reasons for the hubs and the expense was that you needed space for a "recovery area" where people stay for 15 minutes?

They actually seem to be asking people to just wait 1t minutes before leaving, even if in the car.